Premises liability laws are invoked when someone is injured on the property of another, potentially a landlord or tenant. Some examples of premises liability accident cases include:
- slip and fall in a restaurant, on a sidewalk, driveway, supermarket
- broken railing or steps on a staircase causing an accident on the stairs
- unsafe sidewalks with defects like potholes
- lack of safety or security
- building code violations
- drowning in a pool
- scaffolding collapse or accident
- balcony or fire escape defect
- children’s playgrounds that are not up to safety standards or free of defects
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Contact High Rise Financial, a leading cash funding company for your premises liability lawsuit to help facilitate your financial support while your case is being litigated or negotiated.
Call or text (877) 735-0016 or fill out our form to apply today for free.