Michigan Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
Michigan Legal Funding
When you’re involved in an auto accident caused by another person’s wrongful actions, you may need to hire an attorney to help you recover damages. However, there are several challenges involved in filing a personal injury lawsuit, including paying for everyday expenses while you await a settlement. If you are experiencing financial adversity while trying to recover your injury claims, you may need to apply for a settlement loan in Michigan.
High Rise Financial is committed to helping personal injury victims who need legal funding to maintain financial stability. We offer affordable pre-settlement funding and risk-free Michigan legal funding You can use the settlement loan or cash advance to:
- Pay bills
- Buy food and groceries
- Cover medical expenses, rent, and other debts
By applying for our pre settlement loans in Michigan, you can get the legal funding you need.
Michigan Car Accident Statistics
According to statistics from the Michigan State Police:
- In 2017, there were 314,921 total crashes, 78,394 injuries, and 1,028 fatalities.
- In 2018, there were 312,798 total crashes, 75,838 injuries, and 974 fatalities.
- In 2019, there were 314,377 total crashes, 74,963 injuries, and 985 fatalities.
Providing fault and pursuing injury claims can be stressful. However, accident victims might incur medical bills and be unable to work as a result of their injuries. Should you find yourself in such a situation, High Rise Financial can offer you pre-settlement loans and other legal funding to meet basic needs and pay monthly bills. Learn more about car accident loans.
What Makes Our Settlement Loans Different from Traditional Lawsuit Loan?
- Our pre settlement loans in Michigan are non-recourse. You will only pay back if you win your lawsuit.
- You will be eligible for the settlement loan based on merit. We don’t perform a credit check or income verification.
- You will get your cash advance within 24 hours once your Michigan lawsuit funding application has been approved.
Fault Laws in Michigan
Michigan operates using the modified comparative fault principle. Under the system, you can recover damages if you were less than 50% liable for the accident.
Personal Injury Claims Have a Statute of Limitations
Under Michigan laws, the statute of limitations for a personal injury lawsuit is three years from the date the accident occurred.
How to Qualify for Pre-Settlement Loans in Michigan
The application process for the pre-settlement funding in Michigan and other legal funding offered by High Rise Financial is very transparent and straightforward.
Here are the steps involved:
- Visit our website to fill out the application form.
- Provide necessary information about your lawsuit.
- Provide your lawyer’s contact details.
- Our trusted legal funding experts will contact your attorney to discuss your prospects of winning the lawsuit and how much compensation you’re likely to recover.
- Receive your cash advance in as little as 24 hours once your application for a pre-settlement loan in Michigan is approved.
Choose High Rise Financial for Your Settlement Loans
High Rise Financial offers lawsuit funding to accident victims who need financial stability. Contact us today at High Rise Financial to learn more about our legal funding in Michigan and get started on your pre-settlement loan application.