Detroit Lawsuit Loan
Settling a lawsuit in Detroit, Michigan, often takes several months or years. While pursuing your claims, medical bills, lost wages, cost of living, and other accident-related expenses will continue to accumulate. All of these can put you in financial hardship while trying to get justice. If you need financial assistance during such a difficult time, you may apply for a lawsuit loan in Detroit.
At High Rise Financial, we are dedicated to offering affordable lawsuit loans to claimants and their loved ones in Michigan. Our company provides risk-free, non-recourse settlement loans to help accident victims meet their basic needs after such an unfortunate event. By getting a pre-settlement loan, your lawyer will have sufficient time to pursue the financial justice you deserve.
What You Should Know About Settlement Loans
Pre-settlement loans provide claimants and personal injury victims with the immediate cash advance they need while pursuing their claims or lawsuits. If you’re applying for lawsuit funding in Detroit, here are some essential things to know:
- The pre-settlement loans are risk-free and non-recourse.
- You are only required to repay the settlement funding if you win your lawsuit.
- There will be no credit checks or income verification when you apply.
- You’re not required to pay upfront costs or out-of-pocket fees.
- If you’re approved for lawsuit funding, you will get your cash advance within 24 hours or less.
How to Apply for Pre-Settlement Funding
Furthermore, claimants waiting for their injury case to settle can apply for our legal funding. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Notify our experts that you would like to take out a settlement loan.
- Visit our website to complete your forms and submit your legal funding application.
- Provide relevant information about yourself and other necessary details regarding your case.
- Provide your legal counsel’s contact information.
Our dedicated team will reach out to your legal counsel to discuss your case details. We will review the surrounding facts of your case and, determine your chances of winning your lawsuit and your estimated settlement. If you qualify for our Detroit lawsuit loan, you can get your cash advance within 24 hours.
How Do You Spend a Settlement Loan?
The purpose of lawsuit funding is to help you meet your personal needs during such a difficult period. You are allowed to use the cash advance for what suits you, such as:
- To meet your basic needs
- To pay for your daily living expenses.
- To buy food and groceries
- To make car payments
- To pay your rent, mortgage, and utilities
- To pay for your medical bills and medications
Need an Affordable Lawsuit Loan in Detroit, MI? Call Us Today!
Contact us today at High Rise Financial to apply for a lawsuit loan in Detroit. Our dedicated representatives will be available to guide you through every stage of the application process. We will evaluate your application and determine your eligibility for legal funding. We proudly serve plaintiffs and their family members throughout Michigan.