Pennsylvania Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT), in 2019, there were about 125,267 traffic crashes in Pennsylvania, including 76,243 injuries and 1,059 fatalities. Accident victims in Pennsylvania are within their rights to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party to seek fair compensation. However, during a lawsuit, plaintiffs often encounter financial challenges. If you need legal funding, High Rise Financial can offer you a pre-settlement loan or other risk-free lawsuit loan alternatives.
We offer affordable pre-settlement funding to personal injury victims. Our pre-settlement funding provides you with a cash advance that can be used to pay bills, buy food, settle monthly expenses, and other needs.
Our lawsuit loan alternative is non-recourse, and you will only repay if you win your lawsuit. With this, you won’t need to undergo the stress of applying for regular lawsuit loans.
Differences Between Regular Loans and Pre-Settlement Loans
Settlement loans are Pennsylvania lawsuit loan alternatives that give accident victims the lawsuit funding they need to meet financial obligations while waiting for their lawsuit settlement. Here are some differences between a regular loan and a settlement loan:
- Getting a regular loan requires a credit report check. In contrast, settlement loans will be based on your injury claims only.
- Regular loans must be repaid after a specified amount of time. Conversely, a settlement loan will only be paid back upon winning your case.
The Application Process for Lawsuit Loans Alternatives
Once you and your attorney decide to get a lawsuit loan alternative, High Rise Financial is here to help. Here’s how to apply for our legal funding:
- Contact our team to start the application process. We will ask basic questions and request relevant information about you and your attorney.
- Our team will contact your attorney to get additional information about your case, discuss your prospects of a favorable outcome, and how much compensation to expect.
- Our lawsuit funding experts will make a decision within 24 hours. If your application for legal funding in Pennsylvania is approved, your funds will be available in as little as no time.
Call us today to start your application process for a settlement loan or other lawsuit loan alternatives.
How Getting a Pre-Settlement Funding in Pennsylvania Help You
Applying for a lawsuit loan alternative can help you in the following ways:
- Provide you with fast cash advance to pay your expenses, medical bills, rent, and meet other basic needs.
- Eliminate the risks or pressure involved in getting a regular loan.
Need Lawsuit Loan Alternative in Pennsylvania? Contact High Rise Financial Today!
If you need assistance maintaining financial stability after getting injured in a Pennsylvania auto accident, apply for our pre-settlement funding. Contact us today to schedule a free case assessment. Our trusted team will be available to discuss your lawsuit loan alternatives options and determine whether you qualify for pre-settlement funding.