Pennsylvania Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
According to government crash facts and statistics in 2019, there were about 125,267 traffic accidents, including 76,243 injuries and 1,059 fatalities. Personal injury victims are within their rights to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party to seek fair compensation.
However, during a lawsuit, plaintiffs often encounter financial challenges. If you need money now, you can obtain pre-settlement funding in Pennsylvania to help. We offer affordable cash advances that can be used to pay bills, buy food, settle monthly expenses, and other needs.
Differences Between Regular Loans and Pre-Settlement Loans
Pre-settlement loans are lawsuit loan alternatives that give accident victims the lawsuit funding they need to meet financial obligations while waiting for their lawsuit settlement. Here are some differences between a regular loan and a settlement loan:
- Getting a regular loan requires a credit report check. In contrast, settlement loans will be based on your injury claims only.
- Regular loans must be repaid after a specified amount of time. Conversely, a settlement loan will only be paid back upon winning your case.
Our lawsuit loan alternative is non-recourse, and you will only repay if you win your lawsuit. With this, you won’t need to undergo the stress of applying for regular lawsuit loans.
The Application Process for Lawsuit Loan Alternatives
Once you and your attorney decide to get a lawsuit loan alternative, you can apply for our legal funding. The process is as follows:
- Contact our team to start the application process. We will ask basic questions and request relevant information about you and your attorney.
- Our team will contact your attorney to get additional information about your case, discuss your prospects of a favorable outcome, and how much compensation to expect.
- Our lawsuit funding experts will make a decision within 24 hours. If your application for legal funding in Pennsylvania is approved, your funds will be available in as little as no time.
How Getting Pre-Settlement Funding in Pennsylvania Helps You
It can take a long time for insurance companies to close a settlement. If your case goes to court, your lawsuit can take even longer. Applying for a lawsuit loan alternative can help you by:
- Providing you with a fast cash advance to pay your expenses, medical bills, rent, and meet other basic needs
- Eliminating the risks or pressure involved in getting a regular loan
While you wait for your settlement or jury award, you have mounting debts and expenses that you can’t ignore. Legal funding in Pennsylvania is the solution to that uncomfortable situation.
What Types of Cases Qualify for Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
In general, any case in which you’re awaiting a settlement can qualify for pre-settlement legal funding, so long as your lawyer approves. Some of the most common types of cases that we handle include:
- Car accidents
- Personal injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace injuries
- Jones Act violations
- Defective medical devices
- Nursing home negligence
- Wrongful death
This list is not exhaustive. If you require litigation funding in Pennsylvania for another type of personal injury case, we can evaluate it and work with your attorney
Why Should You Obtain Our Pre-Settlement Funding?
We have substantial financial resources available to provide you with the pre-settlement legal funding you need. We can offer funding with generous terms and have the expertise and financial muscle to fully back it.
We offer quick approvals for our clients with no hidden fees or surprises. We want to ensure that you have everything you need to win your case and do all that we can to provide it to you.
Get a Lawsuit Loan Alternative in Pennsylvania Today
If you need assistance maintaining financial stability after getting injured in a Pennsylvania auto accident, apply for our pre-settlement funding. Contact High Rise Financial today to schedule a free case assessment. Our trusted team will be available to discuss your lawsuit loan alternatives options and determine whether you qualify for pre-settlement funding.