Ohio Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
Getting injured in an accident is painful to the body and mind. The injuries you’ve received from the accident can leave you with accumulated medical expenses and financial issues. If you are struggling to make ends meet while pursuing your personal injury lawsuit, High Rise Financial is here to help.
We offer affordable pre-settlement loans or lawsuit funding to injury victims and their families in Ohio. Our aim is to help you maintain financial stability during such a difficult period without applying for lawsuit loans in Ohio, learn more about car accident loans here. Therefore, we offer lawsuit loan alternatives that are risk-free and non-recourse.
In This Article
What Is Pre-Settlement Funding in Ohio?
Pre-settlement loans are lawsuit loan alternatives that give you the money you need to meet your basic needs while pursuing your injury claims or waiting for the lawsuit settlement. Our pre-settlement loans in Ohio differ from traditional loans because:
- The settlement loan is based on your injury claims and not your credit score.
- The payback process of the lawsuit funding is unique. You will only pay back if you win your lawsuit.
Our legal funding ensures that you get the cash advance you need to:
- Pay bills, such as rent
- Cover medical expenses
- Buy groceries
- Settle other monthly payments
You’ll only have to repay our pre-settlement funding upon winning your lawsuit. If you lose your case, you do not have to pay us back. This is because we only offer non-recourse funding!
Applying for Lawsuit Loan Alternatives in Ohio
Applying for settlement funding or lawsuit loans alternatives in Ohio involves the following steps:
- You contact us: Contact our experienced experts to discuss your claims and provide the necessary information.
- We contact your attorney: Our trusted team will reach out to your attorney to discuss your chances of winning your case and your possible injury settlement.
- We make a decision: We will review all the details and decide. If you are approved for the pre-settlement funding, you will receive the cash advance within 24 hours.
What Are the Benefits of Ohio Settlement Loans?
Here are some benefits of our lawsuit loan alternatives:
- The pre-settlement funding is risk free and gives peace of mind.
- The settlement loan provides you with the immediate financial means you need to meet basic expenses and pay important bills.
- Having cash advance through our lawsuit loan alternatives gives you enough time to engage in settlement negotiation with the insurer. With this, you can get better compensation.
- Getting our pre-settlement funding eliminates the need to apply for lawsuit loans in Ohio.
How do I Pay Back a Pre-Settlement Loan?
You only pay us back if you win compensation in your case, and your lawyer handles the details. When they receive your settlement check, they will pay us back and take out their own fee before giving you the rest.
We structure our loans to give you the best possible chance of receiving a big payout after you win your case. We don’t want to leave you with nothing after you’ve worked so hard after winning the case! That’s why we only offer partial advances and simple interest loans.
What this also means is that you don’t have to worry about us calling your phone, docking your credit, or garnishing your wages because of payment issues. You’ve got enough to worry about with your accident.
Is a Lawyer a Requirement?
Yes, for several reasons. First, retaining a lawyer shows that a legal expert believes you have a case. Second, they can give us vital information we need to make a lending decision. Third, hiring a lawyer shows you’re serious about pursuing compensation.
Many insurance companies will immediately raise their settlement offers once they know you have a lawyer. Why is this? It’s because your lawyer can take them to trial, which could make them lose far more than they want.
Our settlement loan company cannot lend to any case without a lawyer, unfortunately. However, most personal injury lawyers work on contingency and offer free consultations. You shouldn’t have to pay anything out of pocket unless you win your case.
Apply for Your Settlement Loans in Ohio Today
At High Rise Financial, we are always available to help you with affordable legal funding in Ohio when you need us. Call us today to learn more about our lawsuit loan alternatives or apply online. Our trusted experts will be available to discuss your legal funding options with you.