Georgia Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
According to statistics from the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety Data Report, in 2018, there were about 293,614 traffic crashes in Georgia. Accident victims in Georgia usually find it difficult to pay for basic expenses and medical bills while recovering from their injuries.
If you were injured in a Georgia traffic accident and you need legal funding to maintain financial stability, High Rise Financial offers you pre-settlement funding and other risk-free lawsuit loan alternatives. Our lawsuit loan alternative can be used for monthly expenses and other essential needs, including:
This risk-free funding ensures that you have sufficient legal funding without any need to apply for a lawsuit loan.
What Are the Differences Between a Pre-Settlement Loan and a Traditional Loan?
Here are some of the differences between our pre-settlement loans and other traditional loans:
- Unlike traditional loans, our lawsuit loan alternatives in Georgia are totally non-recourse. This means you won’t have to pay back the pre-settlement funding if you lose your case.
- Also, traditional loans require income verification or credit check. In contrast, our pre-settlement funding in Georgia doesn’t require any of such. Rather, your application for lawsuit funding will be approved based on the overall strength of your lawsuit.
Georgia Laws for Lawsuit Funding and Personal Injury Claims
Here are some Georgia laws and regulations about pre-settlement funding:
- Your case must be free from liens from another lender.
- You cannot apply for legal funding after receiving a settlement loan from another lender.
Modified Comparative Fault
Georgia uses the modified comparative fault rule. Under the principle, a plaintiff will be barred from receiving compensation if they are more than 50% responsible for their injury. However, the total damages that may be recovered will be reduced by your fault percentage.
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
Furthermore, Georgia’s statute of limitations gives accident victims two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit.
How to Apply for Settlement Loans
Applying for lawsuit loan alternatives is fast and easy. To apply for a settlement loan, you need to:
- Fill out your application form.
- Provide relevant details such as your name and phone number.
- Provide your case information and contact details for your lawyer.
Our pre-settlement funding experts at High Rise Financial will get in touch with your attorney, review the strength of your case, and determine your eligibility for lawsuit loan alternatives. Once your application is approved, you can expect your cash advance a few hours after.
Apply for One of Our Lawsuit Loan Alternatives in Georgia Today
If you were hurt in a negligent auto accident in Georgia, and need help to maintain financial stability, you should apply for our pre-settlement funding. Our lawsuit loan alternatives are risk-free and can be used for paying bills, mortgage payments, car payments, medical bills, and more. Contact High Rise Financial today to schedule a free case evaluation and learn more about our settlement loans and other lawsuit loan alternatives.