Iowa Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
When someone else’s negligence causes your injuries, you may seek compensation. Rather than subjecting yourself to financial instability, applying for a pre-settlement loan in Iowa might be an eventual option to get the legal funding or immediate cash advance you need.
High Rise Financial is committed to pre-settlement funding to plaintiffs in Iowa. If you or a family member needs legal funding or settlement loans in Iowa, do not hesitate to contact our loan specialists today.
In This Article
- What Is a Settlement Loan?
- What Makes Legal Funding in Iowa Different from a Traditional Loan?
- Types of Civil Cases We Could Fund
- Recoverable Damages in Your Civil Claim
- How to Qualify for Legal Funding in Iowa
- Do You Need Good Credit for a Lawsuit Loan?
- What Can You Spend Your Iowa Pre-Settlement Funds On?
- What Is the Value of Your Settlement?
- How to Repay Your Iowa Legal Funds
- Choose High Rise Financial for Your Legal Funding in Iowa
What Is a Settlement Loan?
A settlement loan can be described as pre-settlement funding made available to Iowa plaintiffs. With Iowa legal funding, accident victims in Iowa get immediate cash advances while settling their injury lawsuits.
Instead of dealing with financial instability while you wait for your injury settlement, civil claim payout, or insurance settlement to come through, you can access a portion of these funds in advance when you apply for a lawsuit loan in Iowa.
What Makes Legal Funding in Iowa Different from a Traditional Loan?
Traditional loans are notoriously unreasonable. To access compensation through a traditional loan, strict requirements typically must be met. Some of the criteria for approval in a conventional loan include the following:
- Having a solid credit score
- Providing the bank, credit union, or other financial institution with copies of your paystubs or other income verification records
- Having credit references
- In some cases, opening up an account with the financial institution question
Those who do not have a good credit score may face above-average interest rates. Since financial institutions can change interest rates however they like, you could be stuck paying more in interest than you received in your traditional loan. Fortunately, legal funding in Iowa is different from traditional loans.
Some of the critical differences between pre-settlement and traditional loans include the following:
- We do not run your credit.
- You do not need to pay interest back on a lawsuit loan.
- You are not required to provide proof of income or credit references.
- Lawsuit loans are non-recourse, so your income is irrelevant.
Types of Civil Cases We Could Fund
If you are wondering whether your civil case is eligible for legal funding in Iowa, you will be pleased to know that there are many types of civil cases High Rise Financial is prepared to fund.
Some of the more common types of insurance and civil claim applications our loan specialists have approved include the following:
- Qui Tam lawsuits and whistleblower complaints
- Employment law violations, including wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment claims
- Car and truck accidents
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus and taxi accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Work-related injuries
- Construction accident
- Factory accidents
- Medical malpractice claims
- Birth injury lawsuits
- Nursing home abuse complaints
- Police brutality lawsuits
- Lawsuits for unlawful arrests
If you were dealing with another type of civil claim or insurance case that was not listed above, you could still have the opportunity to access pre-settlement funding. Contact High Rise Financial loan specialists today to determine whether we can fund your civil claim in advance.
Recoverable Damages in Your Civil Claim
When you file a civil lawsuit, you have the right to recover your damages in full. However, many victims are unaware of the various losses they are entitled to. You are not alone if this sounds like what you are going through.
With your injury lawyer’s help, you can quantify your damages and determine how much your claim is worth. This is important, as the compensation we can provide in Iowa legal funding will correlate with the amount you are expected to win in your civil lawsuit.
These are the losses the at-fault party is required to compensate you for. Collectively, they include how you have been affected emotionally, financially, and physically by Defendant’s conduct. Examples of financially-based losses could include:
- Lost wages and earning capacity
- Loss of employee health and retirement savings benefits
- Out-of-pocket medical expenses
- Ongoing healthcare costs
- Future medical expenses
- Personal property damages
- Increased insurance premiums
- Damaged credit scores
Examples of non-monetary losses you could win in your civil claim include:
- Loss of protection and advice
- Loss of society and support
- Emotional trauma and stress
- Reputational damages
- Loss of household services and advice
- Reduced quality of life
- Skin scarring and disfigurement
- Embarrassment, shame, and indignity
How to Qualify for Legal Funding in Iowa
Pre-settlement funding is available to injury victims in Iowa who need legal funding or cash advance while pursuing their injury claims. To qualify for pre-settlement loans in Iowa;
- You must have a personal injury claim.
- You must have suffered your injuries or car damage from the traffic crash – learn more about car accident loans.
- You must be an Iowa resident or have a pending lawsuit in the state.
Do You Need Good Credit for a Lawsuit Loan?
One of the advantages of lawsuit loans is the ability to apply without having your credit score run. People who are dealing with civil claims often find themselves struggling financially. In many instances, victims are temporarily or permanently out of work due to the severity of their damages.
For this reason, High Rise Financial does not use your credit report or score to determine whether your application for Iowa legal funding should be approved or denied. Your credit may have suffered considerably due to the accident. If you were unable to pay your regular monthly expenses, they may have been sent to collection.
You may be dealing with debt collectors, harassment from creditors, and weighing your options for bankruptcy. Getting the pre-settlement funding you need could help you avoid further financial distress. Start rebuilding your life when you apply for pre-settlement funds in Iowa today.
What Can You Spend Your Iowa Pre-Settlement Funds On?
You have the right to spend your money however you want to. With lawsuit loans through High Rise Financial, you are not restricted or limited in any way. The money is yours to spend however you see fit.
When your injury settlement or civil claim compensation comes in, that money would not be monitored or limited, so neither should your lawsuit loan funds. You have the right to use your money on whatever your family may need, such as:
- Family entertainment costs
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Auto insurance coverage
- Homeowner’s or renter’s insurance coverage
- Health insurance premiums
- Utility and Internet bills
- Your cell phone bill
- Costs of replacing broken appliances
- Costs of vehicle repairs or replacement
- Medical expenses and equipment fees
- Household expenses and groceries
What Is the Value of Your Settlement?
You are not alone if you are wondering how much you could be authorized in legal funding. Every person’s case is different. The amount of compensation we could provide in legal funding will vary wildly depending on how much you expect to win in your insurance or civil claims.
Sometimes, our loan specialists could approve applications for up to $1 million in legal funds. However, generally, applicants will be approved for approximately 20% of their expected payout. You can learn more about how much your loan application could be worth when you contact High Rise Financial to discuss your case further.
How to Repay Your Iowa Legal Funds
You may have serious concerns about how you will repay your lawsuit loan once your settlement comes in. However, if your application for legal funding in Iowa is approved, your attorney will be responsible for paying back your lawsuit loan with your settlement when it comes in.
You do not have to worry if your lawyer does not win your case. High Rise Financial will not attempt to garnish your wages or seek an attempt to recover the funds we loaned you.
If you lost your settlement, we understand how devastating that may be for you emotionally and financially. If we can help ease your burden by taking on this risk, we will do so if it means your family can get through these trying times.
Choose High Rise Financial for Your Legal Funding in Iowa
Are you facing financial instability after a negligent auto accident? A pre-settlement loan may be right for you. At High Rise Financial, we provide affordable settlement loans to accident victims who need financial help.
Call us today or fill out our online contact form to learn more about our Iowa legal funding. Our legal funding experts will review your settlement loan options and guide you through every phase of your pre-settlement funding application.