Iowa Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
When your injuries are caused by someone else’s negligence, you may seek compensation. Rather than subjecting yourself to financial instability, applying for pre settlement loan in Iowa might be an eventual option to get the legal funding or immediate cash advance you need.
High Rise Financial is committed to pre settlement funding, also known as lawsuit loans, to plaintiffs in Iowa. If you or a family member needs lawsuit loan alternatives or settlement loans in Iowa, do not hesitate to contact us at High Rise Financial.
History of Iowa Motor Vehicle Crashes
Traffic accidents are quite common in Iowa. According to the Iowa Department of Transportation (IOWA DOT),
- In 2016, there were 55,852 total crashes, causing 19,279 injures and 402 fatalities.
- In 2017, there were 56,000 total crashes, causing 19,087 injures and 331 fatalities.
- In 2018, there were 56,898 total crashes, causing 18,185 injures and 319 fatalities.
- In 2019, there were 58,554 total crashes, causing 18,612 injures and 336 fatalities.
Fault Laws in Iowa
Iowa is an at-fault state. This means that the at-fault driver will be held responsible for injuries and damages suffered by the accident victims. Also, Iowa operates under the “modified comparative negligence” system.
Under the rule, if you are 50% or more at fault for the traffic crash, you can’t recover damages from the other party.
Iowa Car Insurance Laws
Drivers in Iowa are required to purchase liability insurance with the following coverage limits:
- $20,000 for bodily injury or death to one person per accident.
- $40,000 for total bodily injury or death liability per accident.
- $15,000 for property damage per accident.
What is a Settlement Loan?
A settlement loan, commonly referred to as lawsuit loan, can be described as a pre settlement funding that is made available to plaintiffs in Iowa. With the lawsuit funding, accident victims in Iowa get immediate cash advance while settling their personal injury lawsuit.
How to Qualify for the Lawsuit Loan Alternative in Iowa
Pre settlement funding is available to injury victims in Iowa who need legal funding or cash advance while pursuing their injury claims. In order to qualify for lawsuit loans alternatives in Iowa;
- You must have a personal injury claim.
- You must have suffered your injuries or car damage from the traffic crash.
- You must be an Iowa resident or have a pending lawsuit in the state.
Choose High Rise Financial for Your Lawsuit Loans Alternative in Iowa
Are you facing financial instability after a negligent auto accident? A pre settlement funding may be right for you! At High Rise Financial, we provide affordable settlement loans, commonly referred to as lawsuit loans, to accident victims who need financial help.
Call us today (866) 407-6404 to know more about our lawsuit loan substitutes in Iowa. Our legal funding experts will review your settlement loan options and guide you through every phase of your pre settlement funding application.