Did you know that pedestrian-car crashes are on the rise? In 2020, the CDC reported that there was an estimated 104,000 emergency room visits of pedestrians being treated for non-fatal crash-related injuries. These accidents may be common, but the aftermath can be distressful.
Victims often report financial hardship from missing work or paying for treatment. If your medical bills and living expenses are piling up, High Rise Financial offers legal funding for your pedestrian accident case. Applying is free. There’s no credit check, and funds are accessible within 24 hours of approval.
- What Is Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
- Why Exactly Do I Need Legal Funding for My Pedestrian Accident Lawsuit?
- What Are the Eligibility Requirements for Legal Funding?
- What Is the Pre-Settlement Cash Funding Process?
- What Will Happen if I Lose My Settlement?
- Doesn’t the Statute of Limitations Guarantee a Quick Resolution?
- Benefits of Legal Funding
- High Rise Financial Customer Reviews
- Apply for Free With Us Today!
What Is Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
Pre-settlement legal funding, also known as cash funding, is a risk-free resource for victims with a pending pedestrian accident case. Unlike a settlement loan, employment history and credit checks are not required and your personal property won’t be put in jeopardy.
While awaiting your settlement, cash funding can be used towards rent, bills, or other essentials within 24 hours of approval. Money is funded to you on a non-recourse basis, meaning that it is repaid from your settlement. And if you lose your case, repayment is not owed.
Why Exactly Do I Need Legal Funding for My Pedestrian Accident Lawsuit?
When you file a lawsuit for your pedestrian accident, you’re going against the at-fault party’s insurance company. Insurance companies are large businesses with lots of resources at their disposal to challenge your legal right to compensation. They will often employ stall tactics to get you to settle for less.
By lengthening the time it takes to settle, they know that this can put you in a worse financial situation. You may need money from your settlement to cover your bills and expenses. But as long as they keep delaying it, you will continue to rack up debt until it becomes unmanageable. This will make you more open to accepting a lowball settlement offer that they provide you.
Insurance companies do this all the time to personal injury victims. Their interests aren’t in helping you after an accident. It’s helping themselves by paying you less than what you truly deserve. Legal funding pays for your expenses, so this cheap tactic doesn’t work against you. You can render yourself immune, take control of your finances, and hold out for a better settlement.
Even if the law is on your side after a pedestrian accident, suing for financial compensation can still take a long time. We can provide you with pedestrian accident lawsuit legal funding to ease any financial burden you may have while fighting for your settlement. There are no strings attached, and it can make the difference between managed and uncontrollable debt.
What Are the Eligibility Requirements for Legal Funding?
In order to qualify for legal funding, your pedestrian lawsuit must meet certain criteria. All requirements wll relate to the details of your case since funding approval is based on the contingency of its success. The requirements are as follows:
- You have suffered an injury or experienced damages done by the negligence of another person.
- There is strong factual evidence that the other party is liable. You are able to clearly prove that the defendant’s actions caused your injuries.
- You have obtained the representation of a licensed attorney. Even though you are legally entitled to represent yourself in a personal injury lawsuit, you have a a higher probability of winning if you have legal counsel. Cases without a lawyer will not qualify for funding.
- Must have approval from your attorney that they are willing to collaborate for this legal funding process. The entire funding process happens between their firm and the lending company, so advise them as early as possible.
- Have an attorney that works on a continency-fee basis. They only receive payment if you win your settlement, and there are no upfront retainer costs.
- The defendant has to have the financial resources available to pay the ordered settlement amount.
What Is the Pre-Settlement Cash Funding Process?
The application process for legal funding in a pedestrian accident lawsuit are fairly straightforward and as follows:
After filing a pedestrian personal injury lawsuit, you can apply for legal funding online or over the phone. The process is free, but you must have legal representation prior to applying.
Application Is Reviewed
Our company quickly evaluates the strength of your case and projected settlement worth, then works directly with your attorney to authorize funding.
Access to Funds
Clients typically receive funding within 24 hours of completing the application.
If there are any discrepancies or any need for additional information, we will follow up with you. You don’t have to submit a credit check or submit any supporting financial documents. We know money may be tight, so your financial health after your accident isn’t a concern for us.
What Will Happen if I Lose My Settlement?
Since this is not a loan, our legal funding company assumes all the risks if you lose your case. Upon receiving an unfavorable settlement, you are not required to pay us back.
Doesn’t the Statute of Limitations Guarantee a Quick Resolution?
Your state’s statute of limitations doesn’t apply for how long it should take for your lawsuit to settle. It only applies to how long you have to file your claim. This is a common misconception that many pedestrian accident victims have. They think that the law will help them get their settlement fast.
The truth is, the courts are notoriously slow at handling these types of cases. Moreover, courts are usually already bogged down with cases to begin with, so you shouldn’t have any reason to believe that your pedestrian accident lawsuit is going to resolve promptly.
Benefits of Legal Funding
After being hurt in an accident, you may be unable to work while recovering. Your best option for financial help with your bills and necessities while waiting on your settlement is applying for pedestrian accident lawsuit legal funding. Additional benefits include:
- Instant access to funds within 24 hours of being approved
- There’s no repayment required if you lose your settlement
- Additional rounds of funding are available if needed
- You can use the cash funding for any type of expense, there are no restrictions
High Rise Financial Customer Reviews
Very polite and concerning of my needs. Very fast and efficient money in my bank in one day. God bless you!!!
- Maria Marrero
They were very informative, easy to talk and helpful at the same time. They made me feel like they cared.
- Mubeen Alghaffaar
It was easy…. and the staff was so helpful and did all the work. She made me feel very comfortable… as if I were a priority.
- Bethany Hollister
Andrew help me through the process every step of the way and the fee’s are very reasonable, I got my payment the very next day.
- Shaberia Crowder
Apply for Free With Us Today!
Insurance companies can cause lawsuits to take several months or even years to settle, but experts at High Rise Financial understand that finances are time-sensitive. Contact us today for a free application to get pedestrian accident lawsuit legal funding or to discuss the financing options available to you.
There’s no guarantee of how fast your settlement will take, but we disburse funds to you within 24 hours of being approved. Funding is available regardless of employment or credit history, and repayment only happens if you win your settlement. Let us help you financially recover!
The financial experts at High Rise Financial are ready to help you get the money you need fast. Don’t delay. Fill out an application for free or call us today at (877) 365-2262. There is no risk or obligation when you reach out to us. If you don’t win a settlement for your lawsuit, you don’t have to pay us back a single cent.