In This Article
- Lawsuit Loans in Atlanta, GA
- The Difference Between a Traditional Loan and a Lawsuit Loan
- What Cases Qualify for Legal Funding?
- Why Choose High Rise Financial for Your Pre-Settlement Loan Needs?
- Georgia Laws for Legal Funding
- How Do You Apply for Legal Funding in Atlanta?
- Do You Need an Atlanta Lawsuit Loan? Call Us Today!
Lawsuit Loans in Atlanta, GA
Learn more about lawsuit loan in Atlanta and your other options below.
In Atlanta, Georgia, resolving personal injury lawsuits and settling legal claims against insurance companies are often complicated and may run into several months or even years.
Unfortunately, most plaintiffs go through financial adversity and can’t afford to wait until their case reaches a fair settlement.
Therefore, if you’re facing financial difficulties while awaiting your case settlement, you may consider applying for pre-settlement funding in Atlanta, GA.
At High Rise Financial, we are committed to offering affordable, risk-free settlement loans to accident victims and their families. Our trusted experts are always available to intervene and help you with the lawsuit funding needed to regain your life.
With our Atlanta lawsuit loans, you can gradually become financially stable before your case concludes.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
The Difference Between a Traditional Loan and a Lawsuit Loan
A lawsuit loan is not really a loan but resembles a gift. Then the lender gives you the money upfront; if you lose the case, you won’t have to repay them. If you win, however, you will pay the money back from your winnings.
We understand many people don’t want to borrow from friends and family. They feel embarrassed about asking for help, even if their utility bills, mortgage, or car payments fall behind.
However, this pre-settlement funding option is confidential and doesn’t require much personal information.
Atlanta Pre-Settlement Funding Lawyer Near Me (877) 735-0016
What Cases Qualify for Legal Funding?
Our company provides financial assistance to claimants throughout Georgia in various cases or legal issues. These include:
- Personal injury claims
- Pedestrian accident lawsuits
- Bicycle accident lawsuits
- Medical malpractice lawsuits
- Car accident lawsuits
- Product liability lawsuits
- Spinal cord injury claims
- Wrongful death claims
- Slip and fall lawsuits
- Truck accident lawsuits
- Jones Act litigation
However, this is not a complete list of all the legal matters we provide financial help for. You may still be eligible for a lawsuit cash advance if you have a personal injury claim or another legal case different from the above. Contact our trusted experts to help determine if your case qualifies for one of our pre-settlement lawsuit loans.
Why Choose High Rise Financial for Your Pre-Settlement Loan Needs?
If you consider taking out a pre-settlement loan in Georgia, you must work with a reputable legal funding company. At High Rise Financial, we understand the various trials personal injury victims often face. Our dedicated team is always available to help you with the following:
- Providing you with affordable and risk-free lawsuit loans in Atlanta
- Helping process your lawsuit funding application quickly and efficiently
- Guiding you through every step involved in the entire legal funding application
- Reviewing your application and ensure that you’re approved within 24 hours
- Offering complete transparency, honesty, and fairness without any hidden fees
- Helping you understand the various settlement funding options available to you
Our experts will treat you professionally in every application phase and ensure that it is seamless and successful.
Complete a Free Application form now
Georgia Laws for Legal Funding
Georgia also requires pre-settlement funding for cases involving personal injury claims. Plaintiffs may obtain funding through a lawsuit loan. This type of financing allows plaintiffs to receive money before their case has been fully settled.
The funds provided by a lawsuit loan in Atlanta are used to cover medical bills, living expenses, and other related costs. In some instances, plaintiffs may need to repay the loan.
The following are some of the benefits of getting a lawsuit loan:
Ease of application – Fill out our free online application form or call us to start the app!
Flexibility – Unlike other lenders offering only one type of funding product, we provide various kinds of lawsuit loans. This allows us to tailor each loan to fit our client’s needs.
Transparency – We ensure you receive full disclosure on how much money you will receive upon repayment. We do not hide any costs or fees.
Affordability – We charge very low-interest rates and flexible terms.
How Do You Apply for Legal Funding in Atlanta?
To apply for our Atlanta lawsuit loans, here are the steps to follow:
- Contact our team and let us know you want to apply for legal funding.
- Visit our website to complete your application.
- Provide the required details about your case.
- Provide the contact information of your attorney.
- Our team will meet with your attorney to review your case’s details.
- Our experts will evaluate your application and decide whether you are eligible for a pre-settlement loan.
Your cash advance is available in as fast as 24 to 48 hours.
Do You Need an Atlanta Lawsuit Loan? Call Us Today!
To know more about our lawsuit loans in Atlanta, call us today at High Rise Financial.
Our dedicated team will be available to discuss your unique situation, whether it involves auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, personal injury claims, construction accidents, or other legal claims.
We will guide you through every phase of the application process. We’re proud to serve clients throughout the Greater Atlanta area with attainable pre-settlement funding.
Call or text (877) 735-0016 or fill out our form to apply today for free.