Settling your case or lawsuit in Ohio can involve several complexities and take a long. However, the medical expenses, attorney fees, and other accident-related costs will keep accumulating and can put you in financial distress. Therefore, if you need financial assistance while pursuing your injury claims, applying for a lawsuit loan in Toledo may be right.
High Rise Financial is a reputable lawsuit funding company that can legally provide settlement loans to plaintiffs and accident victims in Ohio. Our Toledo lawsuit loans are very affordable, safe, and risk-free. You can use the cash advance from our legal funding to get your life back on track or achieve financial stability before your case settles.
In This Article
- What Are Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Loans in Toledo?
- Common Types of Litigation that Warrant Legal Funding
- The Value of Your Damages
- Who Is Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan?
- Why You May Take Out Pre-Settlement Funding
- What Could Impact Your Approval?
- How Long Does Approval for Lawsuit Loan Take?
- How to Apply for a Pre-Settlement Loan in Toledo
- Contact Us Today to Apply for Settlement Funding in Toledo
What Are Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Loans in Toledo?
Pre-settlement loans are not a type of loan that you need to have excellent credit for. Nor are they the type of loan that carries high-interest rates when you have a poor credit score. Your credit score is never taken into consideration with a lawsuit loan.
Pre-settlement lawsuit loans are designed to help people obtain access to compensation rightfully theirs in advance. When you are waiting for an insurance or civil claim settlement to come through, the in-between period can leave you struggling financially.
Through our pre-settlement lawsuit loans in Toledo, you can find the financial relief you have sought. We can get your application approved in a matter of hours. Money can be sent to your bank account in as few as 24 hours.
The best thing about our non-recourse pre-settlement funding is its minimal risk. Even if your lawyer cannot recover in your case, you will never repay your lawyer for the loan.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Common Types of Litigation that Warrant Legal Funding
Whether you are eligible for legal funding through a Toledo lawsuit loan may not always be clear. Some of the more common types of civil and insurance claims we have approved funding for include:
- Qui Tam lawsuits
- Whistleblower claims
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Premises liability lawsuits
- Defective product claims
- On-the-job injury lawsuits
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Birth injuries and medical malpractice lawsuits
- Nursing home abuse claims
- Sexual harassment lawsuits
- Employment law violations
- Labor law complaints
If you are dealing with another type of civil matter not listed above, you could still be eligible for legal funding. If you are waiting for your insurance settlement to come through or your trial verdict to be handed down, and your attorney is anticipating a payout, legal funding could be a good fit for you.
Be sure to contact our loan specialists and your attorney to find out whether third-party funding is a viable option in your case.
Toledo Pre-Settlement Funding Lawyer Near Me (877) 735-0016
The Value of Your Damages
To figure out how much we can approve your lawsuit loan for, we will need to go over what your civil claim is worth. Essentially, you have the right to be repaid for every loss. This includes not only all of your out-of-pocket expenses or debts but also your emotional trauma and physical injuries.
Some of the different types of losses you could recover in your civil claim include:
- Backpay, restitution, reinstatement in your former position, and vocational rehabilitation benefits in work-related civil claims
- Lost wages and the loss of potential future earnings, including potential salary increases, yearly bonuses, or even retirement savings account contributions
- Current and future medical expenses as they relate to your injuries, including mental health counseling, physical or occupational therapies, medical equipment fees, hospital bills, ambulance fees, co-pays, and more
- Property damages, including the cost of replacing your smartphone, vehicle repair costs, and other property losses
- Physical pain and suffering, emotional turmoil, disfigurement, skin scarring, diminished quality of life, and other non-economic damages
Who Is Eligible for a Lawsuit Loan?
You will not know whether you are eligible for pre-settlement funding until you reach out to High Rise Financial to find out. You can use our online application to apply now. To qualify for a lawsuit loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be represented by a legal advocate
- Have an expected settlement
Many people are concerned that they must have exceptional credit, regular income, or a cosigner available to approve their lawsuit loan. However, this is not the case. Your lawsuit loan can only be paid back with your settlement funds.
This is why settlement funds should be anticipated before your application can be approved. This is unlike the more common recourse loans that require you to put collateral that can be repossessed if you cannot pay back your loan.
Complete a Free Application form now
Why You May Take Out Pre-Settlement Funding
Waiting to get a jury verdict for your personal injury lawsuit or recover fair financial compensation can take many months or even years. Below are some benefits of applying for pre-settlement funding:
It helps You Meet Your Basic Needs
Medical bills, missed time at work, and the cost of living can make you struggle financially following an accident or personal injury. When you apply for our legal funding in Toledo, you can get the immediate cash advances you need to settle your medical expenses, pay rent and mortgage, buy food and groceries, and cater to your living expenses.
Eliminates Risks and Pressure Involved in Traditional Loans
Taking a traditional bank loan involves a lot of risks and pressure. Also, the interest rates are usually high, and there are fines and penalties for late payments. Conversely, our Toledo lawsuit loans are non-recourse and have the lowest interest rates. If you lose your case, you won’t need to repay the pre-settlement loan.
Gives Your Attorney Sufficient Time
Resolving lawsuits in Ohio can take many months or even years. By applying for settlement funding, your legal representative will have sufficient time to pursue your injury claims, negotiate with the insurance carrier, and help recover your deserved compensation.
What Could Impact Your Approval?
Funding firms consider some factors when reviewing cases. Your loan specialist will evaluate your application in detail to ensure you have met our eligibility requirements. Some of the different factors include:
- The facts of your civil case
- Your attorney’s anticipated settlement payout
- How much are you requesting, and what legal funding
- Your financial struggles
Your ability to repay the loan and your creditworthiness, however, will not impact your approval. You may not have any income due to debilitating injuries, as many of our applicants do.
We never require our borrowers to pay back their loans unless their attorney wins their case. Pay back the loan when the case settles.
How Long Does Approval for Lawsuit Loan Take?
Our High Rise Financial loan specialists have the potential to get your Toledo pre-settlement funds to your bank in as few as 24 hours. If you fill out your application today, you can access your funds by tomorrow.
Imagine finally paying off those outstanding debts and being able to rest easier at night. With your lawsuit loan, you could begin rebuilding your life.
How to Apply for a Pre-Settlement Loan in Toledo
Applying for our Toledo lawsuit loan is easy and quick. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit our website to fill out your forms, provide the required personal information, and submit your legal funding application.
- Provide the essential details about your case or lawsuit.
- Provide the contact information of your legal counsel.
Our dedicated experts will meet with your attorney to review your case details, discuss the strengths of your lawsuit, and go over your expected financial settlement.
Our trusted team will review your application and determine whether you qualify for a pre-settlement loan in Toledo. Lawsuit funding is available within 24 hours or less.
Contact Us Today to Apply for Settlement Funding in Toledo
Do you need financial help while pursuing your case or injury claims? Contact us today at High Rise Financial to apply for any lawsuit loans in Toledo. Our team will help you understand your possible Toledo lawsuit loan options. We are happy to serve clients across Ohio.
Call or text (877) 735-0016 or fill out our form to apply today for free.