Types of Injuries Covered by Cash Funding

High Rise Financial provides cash funding for your lawsuit or legal case which involves personal injuries such as brain injuries, broken bones, amputations, paralysis, burn injuries, spinal cord damage, back pain and more. Depending on the circumstance and scenario of your personal injury accident, and liability against the at-fault defendant, you may be eligible for cash pre-settlement funding. Such legal funding is similar to a lawsuit loan but it is distinct in that the cash advanced need only be repaid if your case settles and if you are successful.

If you or a loved one were injured in a car accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident or auto accident, slip and fall, dog bite attack, construction accidents, wrongful death cases, medical malpractice or by a defective medical product, contact High Rise Financial to qualify for access to lawsuit funding. Click here for a full list of the case types we cash fund.

When the injuries are serious and the medical bills pile up, cash funding can make all the difference. You can continue to obtain medical treatment and necessary surgeries, pay for your living expenses and bills all while your attorney continues to prosecute your case on your behalf for the best possible financial settlement.

Can I Sue for Pain and Suffering?

A victim of any personal injury accident can generally sue for pain and suffering money damages. Of course, the amount that will be considered or awarded is directly dependent on the severity of their injuries and the significant of the incident. Someone that trips and scrapes their knee does not have the same allocation for pain and suffering as someone who suffered third degree burns as a result of a defective product which would fall under product liability.

These distinctions are key. Almost every type of case qualifies for pain and suffering, with one exception: that is worker’s compensation claims. If you were injured in an accident while at work for your employer- then you cannot sue your employer for pain, suffering or disability.

What types of Accidents and Injuries Qualify for Pain and Suffering Damages?

Car accidents, medical malpractice cases, pedestrian accidents, slip and falls, product liability, dog bites, construction accidents, nursing home negligence, defective medical devices and other similar cases qualifies for pain and suffering damages. Injuries that would have a high dollar or monetary value on it for pain and suffering would probably include burn injuries, orthopedic injuries, spinal cord injuries or severe injuries to the brain, any type of injury requiring surgery to recover, as well as broken bones and fractures, amputations, and paralysis (paraplegia and quadraplegia).

Minor or less severe injuries would still warrant some compensation for pain and suffering- because even if you did not fall through a skylight on a construction job- you still had some suffering as a result of that rear-ended car accident (even with minor property damage). Leave it to your attorney to fight for you to obtain as much of a recovery as possible for your injuries, treatment and the impact of the accident on your life and well-being.

Railroad Employees Can Obtain Cash Funding in Advance of Their FELA Lawsuit Settlement

Trains are a common and popular form of commercial and passenger transportation. In the United States, trains log an estimated 1.5 million miles on a daily basis. Unfortunately, trains also account for numerous injuries and deaths each year affecting railroad employees as well as passengers, pedestrians, and drivers. Injured individuals have the legal right to seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit or the Federal Employers Liability Act. Medical bills, extended time off work for recovery and rehabilitation, and the cost of pursuing a legal claim can put an enormous financial strain on the accident victim and their family. High Rise Financial is a pre-settlement funding company that is dedicated to helping accident victims alleviate their financial stress.

Legal Options Following a Train Accident

Railroad employees who are injured on the job are covered under the Federal Employers Liability Act. The law, which was enacted in 1908, allows employees whose injuries are the result of negligence on the part of their employer to sue for damages. Injured individuals who are not railroad employees typically file a personal injury claim against the railroad company and its employees along with the manufacturer of any defective equipment. In order to successfully prove negligence, the injured party should immediately contact an attorney who can go about collecting and preserving all physical evidence and witness testimony related to the accident.

Why Contact High Rise Financial Legal Funding?

High Rise Financial provides financing to plaintiffs in a wide range of railroad-related accidents, including collisions, derailments, and on-the-job injuries. Legal funding is a financial safety net that allows the injured party to pay their monthly bills while they wait for their injury claim to finalize. The cash is not a loan or cash advance. Unlike a traditional loan, there are no monthly payments until the injury case is settled. If the plaintiff does not recover a settlement, they make no payments at all. In other words, funding from High Rise Financial is completely risk-free.

Qualifying for Settlement Funding

Most railroad accident victims who have retained legal representation to pursue an injury claim are automatically qualified for funding through High Rise Financial. All that is needed to apply is an attorney’s contact information. We handle the rest. There are no complicated forms or background or credit checks involved, and the approval can be completed in as little as 24 hours. We never charge application fees or other upfront charges. Repayment is also easy since it comes out of the proceeds of the settlement.

Accident victims should not have to wait for years to receive compensation for their injuries. Call (866) 407-6404 today to speak with a funding specialist.