You can apply for legal funding at almost any stage of a personal injury lawsuit:
1. When your claim has been filed with the insurance company.
2. When your demand has been submitted by your lawyer to the insurance company.
3. When your medical bills and records are accessible and can be properly evaluated.
4. When your case is in pre-litigation (meaning, a complaint has not been filed against the insurance company yet).
5. When your attorney has filed a lawsuit but your case is in the early stages of discovery and litigation.
6. When your case has settled before trial but the insurance company has failed to pay the settlement amount in a timely manner.
7. When your case has gone to trial and you have a verdict in your favor and the insurance company has still not paid out your claim.
8. After your medical treatment and property damage repairs but before litigation.