Virginia Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
Data from the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles indicate that, in 2019, there were 128,172 total traffic crashes, causing 65,708 injuries and 827 fatalities. Car accident victims in Virginia usually need immediate help, but lawsuit settlements may take a long time. If you need affordable pre-settlement loans, you can turn to High Rise Financial.
We are a reputable company known to provide pre-settlement funding to car accident victims and their families. Our legal funding is affordable, reliable, non-recourse, and readily available. Above all, applying for our Virginia legal funding is simple and quick.
What Is a Pre-Settlement Loan for Personal Injury Claims?
A pre-settlement loan, is a cash advance in the Commonwealth of Virginia available to plaintiffs awaiting their personal injury settlements.
Here are some unique characteristics of our legal funding:
- Pre-settlement loans are non-recourse and risk-free. You won’t face the burden to repay the pre-settlement funding if you lose your injury claims.
- Applying for a pre-settlement loan doesn’t require income verification, credit checks, upfront costs, or out-of-pocket fees.
- If your application is approved, you can get your cash advance within 24 hours.
The money you get from your legal funding can be used as you see fit. You’re simply borrowing from your future settlement amount. This makes risk-free lawsuit funding in Richmond or elsewhere in Virginia a reality for the families we serve across the state.
How You Can Apply for Legal Funding Today
If you’re interested in applying for pre-settlement funding in Virginia, here are the steps to follow:
- Visit our website to fill and submit your lawsuit funding application.
- Provide the necessary details about your case.
- Provide your attorney’s contact information.
- Our Virginia legal funding specialists will contact your attorney to discuss further details about your case.
- Our experienced team will review every detail of your case and make a decision.
- If you’re approved for a pre settlement loan, your cash advance may be available in a day.
The Statute of Limitations Is Short, but Settlements Aren’t Always Quick
The car accident statute of limitation in the Commonwealth of Virginia is two years from the date of the accident or injury. Unfortunately, this doesn’t mean that you can expect your settlement to come that quickly. While you have to file your case in that time, your claim can drag on well past the two-year statute of limitations.
Apply for Your Pre-Settlement Loan Today!
If you or a family member needs pre-settlement funding, do not hesitate to call High Rise Financial. Our dedicated team will be available to review your case and explore legal funding that you can get.
Our experts will guide you through the legal funding application from start to finish. Call us today to learn more about pre-settlement funding in Virginia. We’re always available to help.