Get a Legal Funding in Ashburn, VA
Plaintiffs in Ashburn, Virginia, can avail of lawsuit loans. High Rise Financial is a reputable name in the lawsuit loan business. We aim to provide leeway while fighting a lengthy legal battle.
We offer pre settlement loans at a much lower rate, faster processing, and without a monthly payment structure. Applying for a lawsuit loan can help you get immediate funds before your case settles. Call us today at (866) 407-6404 to get settlement funding in Ashburn, VA.
Risk-Free Settlement Funding
A settlement funding is a cash advance against your future compensation. It’s paid to you by the negligent party or their insurance company. You can access that money with a lawsuit loan.
It’s risk-free since you won’t be paying for the pre settlement loan back if the case isn’t settled.
Therefore, you can walk away financially scratch-free. You only pay back when you win the case. While this is still a controversial solution for others, it’s already helped many plaintiffs in Virginia.
Why Get a Lawsuit Loan
Borrowing from a friend or family, getting a bank loan, or getting a credit fund are all great alternatives to legal funding. But, you still pay this loaned money back, win or lose. There are several reasons why many choose settlement loans as an option than picking other alternatives.
Other reasons why people apply for settlement loans include the following:
- Legal funding firms don’t do credit and employment checks.
- Pre-settlement funding is based on the strength of your case and nothing else. Whether you have bad credit or not doesn’t matter.
- Pre-settlement funding is quick cash.
- Lawsuit loan providers often only have three steps for their settlement application process. You just need to apply, wait for the approval and get your settlement loans within the day or the next. Furthermore, how long this will take depends on how quickly your legal firm submits the needed documents to be reviewed by the underwriters.
- It gives you more time to negotiate a better deal.
- You’ll have the time and energy to put your focus on your case. The lawsuit funding can pay the piling bills, mortgage payments, insurance, school tuition, etc. Without financial stress, you can focus on getting a good deal.
- Doesn’t need collateral.
- Since it’s a non-recourse loan, you won’t use your money out of pocket to pay for it. Additionally, the settlement loan provider can’t also go after your assets to pay for the loan if you don’t win the case.
Cons to Getting Lawsuit Loans
There are upsides and downsides to getting settlement loans. Here are the reasons why others hesitate to apply for pre-settlement funding.
- Not all cases qualify for settlement loans.
Lawsuit loan providers take on the risks of lending you money. If you don’t win the case, you get to walk away and not look back.
Therefore, it’s highly critical for a lawsuit funding firm only to approve cases with an almost solid win. You may have to apply at multiple settlement loan providers to get approval.
- Lawsuit funding doesn’t have many regulations in place.
Lawsuit loans don’t follow the same regulations as traditional loans. Hence, it’s still highly regulated. Therefore, it’s important that you do your research and don’t apply to just any settlement loan provider.
Call the pre settlement funding firm first, and ask about their interest rates, additional fees, etc. How they speak with you with transparency signals that it’s a reputable pre settlement funding firm. Additionally, you can also check Google Reviews for their lawsuit loan ratings.
Too high-interest rates and payment fees.
- You can’t trust every lawsuit loan provider on Google. If you’re not careful, you may use a chunk of your settlement pay for your pre settlement funding principal plus the astronomical interest rate! Settlement loans shouldn’t be a bane to your finances.
Choose High Rise Financial for Lawsuit Loans
High Rise Financial is a settlement loan provider offering settlement loans to plaintiffs all over the US. Don’t hesitate to call us for a settlement loan if you need it. However, if you’re not ready yet, you can just inquire about pre-settlement funding.