An accidental injury can cause you to struggle financially due to hospitalization, missed time at work, accident-related expenses, and the complex nature of your lawsuit. If you need money to get your life back on track before your case settles, applying for a lawsuit loan in Richmond may be right for you.
At High Rise Financial, we offer immediate financial help to plaintiffs and accident victims with ongoing lawsuits in Virginia. You can use your legal funding to meet your primary needs, such as medical expenses, food, groceries, utilities, rent, and mortgage.
How to Be Eligible for Lawsuit Funding in Richmond
Qualifying for pre-settlement funding is based on the merits or strengths of your case. No credit checks, income verification, or employment history checks are required. Likewise, you don’t have to pay any upfront costs, out-of-pocket fees, or monthly payments.
Our dedicated team will review your case details and approve your legal funding application based on your injury claims and the expected settlement amount. We are always available to help you understand your settlement funding options and make informed decisions.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Applying for a Lawsuit Loan in Richmond
The purpose of the legal funding we offer at High Rise Financial is to help plaintiffs who are struggling financially while waiting for their lawsuits to settle. Follow the steps below to apply for our Richmond lawsuit loan:
- Submit Your Forms: Visit our website to fill in your form, provide your personal information, and complete your application.
- Provide Important Case Information: Provide pertinent information about your case or lawsuit, as well as the contact information of your lawyer.
- We Meet with Your Attorney: Our reliable team will contact your attorney to discuss the strengths of your case, expected compensation, and other essential specifics.
- You Wait for Approval: Our professionals will review your application and decide your eligibility within 24 hours.
- Pick Up Your Funds: If you are approved for lawsuit funding, you will receive your cash advance in less than 24 hours.
Richmond Pre-Settlement Funding Lawyer Near Me (877) 735-0016
How to Spend Your Settlement Funding
If you’re approved for our pre-settlement funding, you can use your funds to:
- Cover living expenses
- Pay your rent
- Settle medical fees and surgery costs
- Cater to your family’s needs and living expenses
- Buy food items and groceries
- Pay your mortgage payments and utilities
- Catch up on bill payments
- Pay childcare obligations
The legal funding belongs to you. Thus, you can use it for whatever pleases you.
Contact Us to Apply for Risk-Free Lawsuit Funding in Richmond
If a negligent injury has turned your life upside down and you’re experiencing financial adversity, we’re here to help. Contact us at High Rise Financial today to apply for our Richmond lawsuit loans.
Our experienced legal funding team will help you understand your available options. Additionally, we proudly serve plaintiffs in Richmond and surrounding areas across Virginia.