Buffalo Lawsuit Loans
Legal issues in New York notoriously involve a lot of back-and-forth and take a long time to settle. Meanwhile, plaintiffs are flooded with financial obligations, including medical bills, daily living costs, and other accident-related expenses. If you need immediate funds to meet your primary needs while waiting for the compensation you deserve, you may apply for a Buffalo lawsuit loan substitute.
High Rise Financial offers lawsuit funding to plaintiffs and accident victims across Buffalo, New York, and nearby cities. Our lawsuit loans in Buffalo are very affordable, absolutely safe, and risk-free. Also, the pre-settlement loan is non-recourse, and even if you lose your case, you don’t owe us anything.
How to Apply for Pre-Settlement Funding in Buffalo
Applying for our Buffalo lawsuit loan is stress-free and straightforward. To apply for a settlement loan, follow the steps below:
- Notify our dedicated representatives that you would like to get a pre-settlement loan.
- Visit our website to complete your forms, provide your personal information, and submit your application.
- Provide the essential details about your case.
- Provide your lawyer’s contact information.
- Our experienced team will schedule a meeting with your attorney to review your case details and discuss your lawsuit’s strengths and other vital specifics.
- Our trusted legal funding experts will evaluate your application and make a decision in less than 24 hours.
If you’re eligible for our pre-settlement loans, we will make your cash advance available within 24 to 48 hours.
How Much Pre-Settlement Funding Can You Get?
Our lawsuit loans in Buffalo are not one-size-fits-all. There is no specified limit to the amount of funds you can receive as a settlement loan. To determine the right value of your claims, our lawsuit funding experts will consider the following factors:
- The merits or strengths of your case or lawsuit
- The extent of your injuries, damages, or accident-related losses
- Your possibility of winning the case
- The degree of fault attributed to you
- The amount of financial settlement you are likely to get
- How long it may take your case to settle
Our experienced team will evaluate your case details, review your pre-settlement loan application, and determine the ideal amount of cash advance you may get.
Are Settlement Loans Safe?
At High Rise Financial, our Buffalo lawsuit loans are safe and designed to protect you from risks. We do not pursue repayment from your personal finances. You are only required to repay the pre-settlement funding using an agreed-upon percentage of your expected settlement amount. Hence, you owe us nothing if you lose your case.
Contact Us Today for a Pre-Settlement Loan in Buffalo!
Are you struggling financially after a personal injury or negligent auto accident? Getting settlement funding may be right for you! Contact us today to apply for our Buffalo lawsuit loan. Our professional team will be happy to meet with you and help you understand your available legal funding options.
We will guide you through every phase of your lawsuit funding application and make it seamless and successful. We proudly serve clients across New York.