Rochester Lawsuit Loans
A negligent accident or injury can cause several financial challenges for you and your loved ones. Medical expenses, mortgage, car payments, and other bills may accumulate and make it difficult for you to meet up with your financial obligations. If you need money right now to take control of your financial situation, you may apply for a substitute to traditional lawsuit loans in Rochester.
At High Rise Financial, we help plaintiffs and accident victims with pending lawsuits in New York with the legal funding they need to get their life back on track. Our Rochester lawsuit loans are completely safe and non-recourse. You can use your funds to meet your basic needs, such as medical expenses, food, groceries, rent, utilities, mortgage, and much more.
Eligibility for Pre-Settlement Funding in Rochester
Qualifying for our Rochester lawsuit loan substitutes is based on the strengths or merits of your lawsuit. We do not carry out any income verification, credit checks, or employment history review on applicants. Also, you don’t have to pay any out-of-pocket fees, upfront costs, or monthly payments.
When you apply for lawsuit funding, our experts will review your case details and determine your eligibility based on your injury claims and the amount of financial settlement you are likely to get.
Applying for Lawsuit Loans in Rochester
At High Rise Financial, our pre-settlement funding is available to plaintiffs throughout New York, regardless of their financial status. Follow the steps below to apply for legal funding:
- Inform Our Team: Inform our dedicated experts that you want to apply for settlement funding.
- Submit Your Forms: Visit our website to fill in your form, provide your personal information, and submit your application.
- Provide Important Case Information: Provide vital information about your case, as well as your lawyer’s contact information.
- We Meet with Your Lawyer: Our experts will schedule a meeting with your attorney to discuss the merits of your case, the expected settlement amount, and other important details.
- You Wait for Approval: Our professional team will review your application and determine whether you are eligible.
- Receive Your Funds: If you qualify for the lawsuit funding, you will get your funds within 24 hours or less.
How to Spend Your Legal Funding
At High Rise Financial, we believe that spending your money should be based on your terms or preferences. If you’re approved for our lawsuit funding, you can use your funds to:
- Settle medical expenses and surgery costs
- Cover daily living expenses
- Buy food items and groceries
- Catch up on bill payments
- Pay your rent
- Pay your utilities
- Make car payments
- Cater to your family’s needs and living expenses
- Pay childcare obligations
Most importantly, the legal funding belongs to you, and you can spend the money how you want.
Contact Us to Apply for Non-Recourse Lawsuit Funding in Rochester
If an accidental injury has turned your life upside down and you’re struggling financially, we can help you get your life back on track. Contact us at High Rise Financial today to apply for a Rochester lawsuit loan. We are always available to help you better understand your legal funding options and make informed decisions.
Call us today to get started with your pre-settlement funding application.