In This Article
Lawsuit Loans in Hempstead, New York
Justice delayed is justice denied. Thus, the legal process to ensure justice is served swiftly. Unfortunately, defense attorneys and insurance companies drag cases to lengthen the process.
The goal is to leverage the plaintiffs’ piling up bills, expenses, and other financial expenses. As a result, victims are pushed to accept a lowball offer of compensation. Hence, the importance of legal funding companies in Hempstead, New York. These firms offer pre settlement loans to people with ongoing personal injury cases.
Applying for a lawsuit loan can help you get immediate funds before your case settles. Call us today at (866) 407-6404 to get settlement funding in Hempstead, New York.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Reasons Why You Should Get a Settlement Loan
If you or your family are involved in a civil lawsuit, getting a lawsuit loan is a good solution. A pre settlement loan is legal funding borrowed against a future court award. The settlement funding provider offers the cash that plaintiffs can use without restrictions. You can use the money to pay for daily expenses, medical and other legal fees, mortgage/rent, tuition, etc.
Some who are unable to work due to their sustained injuries use the money to replace lost income. Aside from the financial benefit, other pros to getting pre-settlement funding include:
- Zero risk. Lawsuit loans are non-recoursedebt. Therefore, there is no risk as you only pay for the amount if you win the case. There’s no obligation to pay out of pocket or give up assets.
- Non compounded rates. Settlement loan providers offer low and non-compounded interest rates. This allows you to keep most of your settlement money.
- Quick fund. Receive your pre-settlement funding within the next 24 hours. Lawsuit loan amounts vary but can be anywhere between $500 to more than a million.
- More time to focus on your case. Don’t settle for less. With lawsuit loans, you’re no longer pressured financially. You can focus on strengthening your case and ensure a good win.
Hempstead Pre-Settlement Funding Lawyer Near Me (877) 735-0016
Qualify for a Legal Funding
New York has athree-year statute of limitation for injury cases. You need to file your claim before the time runs out. Failure to do so weakens your case and decreases your chances of getting a settlement loan.
A strong case is one of the essential factors in your lawsuit loan approval. The pre settlement funding provider takes on the majority of the risks. The lawsuit funding company invests in your case and would want to ensure to get their money back and more. Furthermore, you need an attorney to apply for pre-settlement funding.
Other considerations for lawsuit loans are as follow:
- Injury and damages. Damages include physical injuries, emotional trauma, and other losses from the accident. Lawsuit funding companies before only offered settlement loans for cases with severe damages. However, lawsuit loans are also provided for cases with less severe traumas and injuries today.
- Investment margin. Settlement loan companies invest in your case. Therefore, they need to see a good investment margin if they approve your loan. The providers would want to know all the expenses to be deducted from your future settlement award and see if there’s still more left for the repayment.
- Lawyer’s cooperation. Your legal representative may suggest getting a pre settlement funding for you, or you may look for lawsuit funding options yourself. Your lawyer provides the lawsuit loan company with the needed information about the case. Additionally, the lawyer must also be present to receive the settlement loan.
Apply for Settlement Loans Today
High Rise Financial is your trusted and reliable pre settlement funding firm in Hempstead, New York. Furthermore, we take pride in our team of professionals who’d go miles to assist you financially. Don’t prolong the process, and call us today for any questions on settlement loans and whether you qualify for a loan or not. We are more than happy to serve!
Call or text (877) 735-0016 or fill out our form to apply today for free.