Long Beach Lawsuit Loans
Settling a lawsuit in California is often lengthy and can involve several challenges. Before your case settles, you may already be burdened with lots of financial needs, such as day-to-day expenses, medical bills, and other accident-related expenses. Hence, if you’re facing financial instability while you pursue your case, applying for legal funding may be right for you.
At High Rise Financial, we offer lawsuit funding to plaintiffs and injury victims across California. Our lawsuit loans in Long Beach are risk-free and non-recourse. You will only have to pay back the loan upon winning your case. With our pre-settlement loan, you can achieve financial stability and ultimately get your life back on track.
How Safe Are Pre-Settlement Loans?
Settlement loans are cash advances which are made available to claimants awaiting their lawsuit settlement or injury claims. Our Long Beach lawsuit loans are very safe and risk-free. Also, the lawsuit funding is non-recourse, and you don’t have to pay back with your personal finances. The pre-settlement loan will be paid back using a portion of your potential financial compensation.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Applying for Pre-Settlement Loans in Long Beach
Applying for our lawsuit loans is very easy. Follow the steps below to apply for legal funding:
- Inform our dedicated team that you would like to apply for settlement funding.
- Visit our website to fill in your personal information and complete your application.
- Provide the relevant details about your case.
- Provide your attorney’s contact information.
- Our experts will schedule a meeting with your lawyer to review your case details and discuss other important specifics.
- Our professionals will review your application and make a decision within 24 hours.
If you qualify for our lawsuit funding, your cash advance will be made available to you before your case settles.
The Amount of Legal Funding You Can Get
There is no particular limit on the amount of cash advances applicants can get as legal funding. Here are some of the factors that will be considered to determine the appropriate value of your pre-settlement loan:
- The magnitude of your injuries or total damages in your case
- The possibility of a favorable outcome in your case
- Your expected financial compensation
- The amount of time it may take for your case to settle
Our trusted experts will review your case details, review your application, and determine the ideal amount you may get.
How Do You Spend Legal Funding?
The lawsuit funding is meant for your personal needs. If you’re approved for a settlement loan, here’s how to spend your cash advance:
- Meet your basic needs
- Pay for day-to-day expenses
- Buy food items and groceries
- Pay for your medical expenses
- Pay your rent or mortgage
- Pay for utilities
- Make car payments
Complete a Free Application form now
Need a Long Beach Lawsuit Loan? Call Us Today!
For more information about our legal funding, contact us today at High Rise Financial. Our experienced team will be happy to discuss with you and help you understand your possible legal funding options. Our company proudly serves clients across California.
Note: Receiving money from an accident is commonly & mistakenly referred to as a “loan”, lawsuit “loan”, etc. Consumer legal funding is not a loan since if you lose your case, you don’t have to pay it back. For simplicity reasons, we will use the word “loan” within this page.