San Francisco Lawsuit Loans
Waiting for your lawsuit or injury claims in San Francisco to settle could take many weeks or months. As you pursue your case, medical expenses, living costs, attorney fees, and other accident-related expenses will keep mounting. Luckily, claimants who need financial help to get their life back on track can apply for a San Francisco lawsuit loan.
At High Rise Financial, we provide affordable pre-settlement loans to injury victims and plaintiffs facing financial hardship while their lawsuit is still ongoing. Lawsuit loans in San Francisco are safe and risk-free. You can use the cash advances from the lawsuit funding to meet your primary needs or pay for food, medical expenses, rent, utilities, mortgage, and more.
Characteristics of Settlement Loans in San Francisco
Our San Francisco lawsuit loans are available to claimants with pending personal injury cases or lawsuits. Here are some distinct characteristics of our pre-settlement loan:
- Legal funding in San Francisco is risk-free and non-recourse.
- You’re only required to repay the settlement funding upon winning your lawsuit.
- No credit checks or income verification is required from applicants.
- You will not be asked to pay any out-of-pocket fees or upfront costs.
- If you’re approved for pre-settlement funding, your cash advance will be ready in less than 24 hours.
How Do You Apply for Legal Funding in San Francisco?
Applying for a settlement loan in San Francisco is easy. Here are the steps involved:
- Inform our team that you would like to take out settlement funding.
- Visit our website to fill your form and submit your settlement loan application.
- Provide the required details about your case.
- Provide the contact information of your attorney.
- We will get in touch with your legal counsel to review every last detail of your case, discuss your prospects of a favorable outcome and the amount of financial compensation expected.
Our team will evaluate your application and determine whether you qualify for our lawsuit loans in San Francisco.
How Do You Spend the Settlement Loan?
The purpose of legal funding is to help you meet your immediate needs and get your life back on track while pursuing your case. If you’re approved for a settlement loan, you can use your cash advance to:
- Meet your basic needs
- Pay for day-to-day expenses
- Take care of yourself and your family
- Buy food and groceries
- Pay your mortgage or rent
- Make car payments
- Pay for utilities
- Settle your hospital bills
In fact, you can use the pre-settlement loan for your personal needs or anything you like.
Need a San Francisco Lawsuit Loan? Call Us Today!
Getting legal funding in San Francisco can give your attorney adequate time to advocate for your legal rights and negotiate rightful compensation with the insurance carrier. Contact us today at High Rise Financial to know more about our San Francisco lawsuit loans. Our experienced team will be available to discuss your needs and guide you through every phase of the application process.