Waiting for your injury claims or lawsuit in Sacramento, California to settle could take several months. While fighting for your legal rights, living expenses, medical bills, attorney costs, and other accident-related expenses will continue accumulating. Thankfully, plaintiffs who need financial assistance to achieve good financial standing can apply for a Sacramento lawsuit loan through California Legal Funding.
High Rise Financial offers risk-free settlement funding to injury victims and plaintiffs going through financial distress while their lawsuit remains in court.
Legal funding in Sacramento is affordable and very safe. Additionally, the cash advances from the legal funding can help you meet your basic needs or pay your hospital bills, food, rent, mortgage, and utilities.
What Are the Characteristics of Pre-Settlement Loans in Sacramento?
Our lawsuit loans in Sacramento are available to plaintiffs with ongoing personal injury cases or lawsuits. Below are some of the unique characteristics of our legal funding:
- Lawsuit funding in Sacramento is risk-free and non-recourse. Therefore, you will only pay back the settlement loan if you win your lawsuit.
- No income verification, job history check, or credit checks are required from applicants.
- You will not be asked to pay any out-of-pocket fees or upfront costs.
- If you’re approved for a pre-settlement loan in Sacramento, your cash advance will be available within 24 hours or less.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
How to Apply for a Pre-Settlement Loan in Sacramento
Applying for a Sacramento lawsuit loan is very transparent. Follow the steps below to apply:
- Notify our dedicated team that you would like to get settlement funding.
- Then, visit our website to complete your form and submit your legal funding application.
- Next, provide the necessary details about your case.
- Then, provide the contact information of your lawyer.
- Our experts will contact your legal counsel to evaluate your case details, and discuss your chances of a favorable outcome and your expected financial compensation.
Our team will evaluate your application and determine if you are eligible for a Sacramento lawsuit loan. You will get your cash advance before your case settles if you qualify.
What Can You Spend a Settlement Loan On?
Legal funding aims to help you achieve financial stability and meet your basic needs before your lawsuit settles. If you’re approved for settlement funding, you can use your cash advance to:
- Meet your basic needs
- Take care of yourself and your family
- Settle your medical expenses
- Pay for day-to-day expenses
- Pay your mortgage or rent
- Buy food and groceries
- Pay for utilities
- Make car payments
In fact, the settlement loan is yours. Thus, you can use the cash advance for whatever pleases you.
Need Legal Funding in Sacramento? Call Us Today!
Taking out pre-settlement funding in Sacramento can give your lawyer sufficient time to advocate for your legal rights and help you get the financial compensation you deserve.
Call us at High Rise Financial today to learn more about our Sacramento lawsuit loans. Our dedicated experts can guide you through every step involved in the legal funding application. We serve plaintiffs throughout California.