- Seek immediate medical attention especially if you have sustained or suffered serious injuries. Even minor injuries should be looked at by a professional medical provider or doctor. When the injuries are more severe, sometimes an ambulance must be called and a visit to the emergency room is warranted.
- If you or a loved one sustained significant injury for example in a DUI automobile case where the other driver was under the influence, or if your car was totalled, or if something more disastrous resulted, you may want to contact an attorney to represent you in your legal case.
- Once your attorney has filed a claim against the other party’s insurance company (assuming he or she had valid and proper insurance coverage), then the hard work begins on your case.
- After progress is made, if you are in need of a car accident lawsuit loan or cash advance, you may be interested in legal lawsuit funding which is available through us at High Rise Financial. The process is simple. Your attorney would help facilitate the information and collection of facts necessary for our team to determine whether your case qualifies for settlement funding. The only requirement is that you have an attorney or law firm represent you in your claim.
- Once our team makes an evaluation, you will be informed as to whether you qualify for pre-settlement cash funding or post-settlement funding. Post-settlement funding would benefit you if for example you are in urgent need of money, your case has settled but there are delays in receiving the payment from the insurance company.
Click here if you are an attorney looking for more information regarding the cash legal funding we provide and learn about auto accident loans here.
Call or text (877) 735-0016 or fill out our form to apply today for free.