In This Article
Odessa Lawsuit Loans
People in Texas are injured every day for different reasons. Some are traffic accidents, slip and fall, work-related accidents, and others. If you are a victim of any of these, you can file for a personal injury claim and apply for a pre settlement loan. Sometimes, you’d think that getting measly compensation is better than not getting anything at all. A lawsuit loan is your cost-effective solution.
Texas has a two-year statute of limitation for personal injury cases. You need to file your lawsuit case within that time frame. Plaintiffs can file for lawsuit loans to help them get by during the case. Applying for a lawsuit loan can help you get immediate funds before your case settles. Call us today to get settlement funding in Odessa.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Can I file for a personal injury lawsuit?
You could file for a personal injury lawsuit if you were injured due to an accident. If your loved one died due to the accident, you could file the case for their stead. The deceased’s immediate family should file wrongful death within three months of the person’s death as per Texas law. If the immediate family cannot do it, the deceased’s executor will file the claim instead.
Odessa Pre-Settlement Funding Lawyer Near Me (877) 735-0016
Benefits of a Lawsuit Loan
Lawsuit loans are financial assistance while you’re still unable to get your compensation. Settlement loans are only paid when you receive the compensation or after the case is won. Here are other benefits of pre settlement loans.
- Settlement funding ensures fair trial and compensation. Insurance companies don’t always have your best interests at heart. Sometimes they pressure you to settle for a small amount. They may also drag the process to put you and your attorney in a financial bind. The legal funding will help you focus on the case, not on the length or incurred costs of the case.
- Lawsuit loans have no monthly payment. You don’t have to worry about monthly payments for your settlement loan. You get lump sum legal funding cash and only pay the amount back when the case is settled in your favor. There’s no monthly burden with settlement loans.
- Legal funding allows you to negotiate for a better settlement. Lawsuit loans relieve you from financial anxieties and stress. Use the money to help you negotiate a better settlement, even if this may mean longer the case and go to trial.
What You Need to Know About Lawsuit Funding
It’s critical to know some things before deciding on getting lawsuit loans. You can get it from just any company. Look for a provider that offers complete transparency. Choose one that understands your situation and not just looks at your case as another investment. The presettlement funding company should inform you of all the terms of your lawsuit loan.
Complete a Free Application form now
Odessa Legal Funding | Fast Settlement loan in Texas
We aim to offer you the best presettlement funding deals to help you get a better chance of winning your case. We provide low interest, no-risk, and no hidden charges lawsuit loans. If you lose, you get the settlement loan for free.
- Apply for a pre settlement funding
- Provide details and contact information of your lawyer
- Wait for the call of approval of your pre settlement funding
- Sign the document stating the amount you’ll receive
- Get the settlement loan amount within 24 hours of approval
- Use the pre settlement funding as your safety net, pay bills, medical bills, and other expenses.
We have an easy and quick application process. Make the call now, ask your questions, and whether it’s safe for you to get a lawsuit loan.
Call or text (877) 735-0016 or fill out our form to apply today for free.