Lubbock Lawsuit Loans
Getting a jury verdict for your lawsuit in Texas usually takes time. Before settling your case, you may be going through financial distress due to accumulating medical bills, cost of living, and other accident-related costs. However, if you need pre-settlement funding before your case settles, applying for a Lubbock lawsuit loan may be the right choice.
High Rise Financial is a dependable legal funding company that offers risk-free settlement loans to plaintiffs throughout Texas. Our settlement funding can offer you the immediate financial help you need to meet your primary needs and achieve financial stability. Above all, the lawsuit funding is non-recourse, and you won’t have to pay back if you lose your case.
Important Things to Know About Our Settlement Loans
If you’re struggling financially while your case is pending, and you want to apply for a lawsuit loan in Lubbock, here are some crucial things to know:
- The pre-settlement funding is very safe, non-recourse, and risk-free.
- You will only pay back the lawsuit funding upon winning your case.
- There is no income validation, credit checks, or employment history review needed to apply.
- You’re not required to pay any upfront costs, monthly, or out-of-pocket fees.
- If you are approved for our Lubbock lawsuit loan, you will get your funds in as little as 24 hours.
- The application process is simple and hassle-free. Our dedicated experts will guide you through every phase of the settlement funding application from start to finish.
Applying for Settlement Funding in Lubbock
Even while your case is ongoing, you can still get a pre-settlement loan to meet your primary needs. Here’s how to apply for a pre-settlement loan in Lubbock:
- Inform our experts that you would like to take out a settlement loan.
- Visit our website to provide your personal information and submit your legal funding application.
- Provide relevant details about your case.
- Provide the contact information of your legal counsel.
Our professional team will reach out to your attorney to discuss all the surrounding details of your case and your potential settlement amount. If you qualify for the settlement loan, your legal funding will be available within 24 hours or less.
How Do You Spend a Pre-Settlement Loan?
Our legal funding can provide you with the immediate cash advance to meet your basic needs. You can use the funds for whatever pleases you, such as:
- Meet your primary needs
- Pay for your hospital expenses
- Purchase food and groceries
- Pay for your daily living expenses
- Make car payments
- Pay your rent, mortgage, and utilities
Contact Us Today for a Risk-Free Settlement Loan in Lubbock
Applying for a settlement loan can give your attorney sufficient time to fight for the financial justice you deserve. Contact us today to apply for our Lubbock lawsuit loans at High Rise Financial.
Our experienced team will help you better understand your lawsuit funding options and guide you through the entire application process. We proudly serve claimants and injury victims throughout Texas.