League City Pre-settlement Funding
When people think about accidents, they often only think about car accidents. However, an accident can be anything from medical malpractice to workplace injuries.
After one survives these situations, especially when they didn’t cause it in the first place, it is not only traumatic but also expensive.
Even though the state of Texas allows victims to pursue legal action and receive monetary compensation, this process is not simple. Victims often end up needing financial assistance. For plaintiffs in League City, lawsuit loans are the most common option they opt for.
Pre-settlement Loans in League City
Pre-settlement loans, also known as pre-settlement funding, is a safer option for plaintiffs in League City. This type of legal funding exists to help victims receive the funds they need and ease their financial burden.
Personal injury claims and lawsuits take a long time to settle. Meanwhile, bills and expenses continue to pile up, while the victim is waiting for their compensation.
Therefore, many victims end up settling for a lower compensation than they deserve. Pre-settlement funding can help you avoid all of this if you have an ongoing case in League City.
How Does Pre-settlement Funding Work?
- First, there is no income validation or credit checks needed.
- Eligibility is based on the strength of your case.
- Your personal assets are also not relevant for this type of funding.
- Receiving pre-settlement funding does not appear in your credit history. It won’t damage your score as it doesn’t count as a loan in itself.
- There are no extra fees or monthly payments either. You’ll only have to pay when your case settles.
- Most importantly, you won’t have to pay anything back if you lose your case.
Do I Qualify For Pre-Settlement Loans In League City?
There are several type of cases that qualify for pre-settlement funding in Texas:
- Personal Injury claims.
- Workplace injury claims.
- Wrongful death claims.
- Medical malpractice.
- Car accidents.
Still, if your case does not fall into any of these categories, do not worry. High Rise Financial offers legal funding for several types of cases. Contact us to receive further information.
Pre-settlement Loans In Texas With High Rise Financial
Getting pre-settlement funding in League City is an uncomplicated process. If you have already filled your claim, you can start the process immediately.
- Call us to discuss the details of your accident.
- Give us your attorney’s contact information. We will work alongside them to review your case’s strength.
- The funds you’ll get will be based on the compensation you’re likely to receive from your case.
- If you receive approval, you will have the funds available in 24 hours or less.
- You will only have to pay after your case settles, with the funds from your case.
Understanding how hard these times are, we offer a professional service for plaintiffs in Texas. Pre-settlement loans in League City can help you maintain your finances afloat.
We proudly offer legal funding options all across Texas. Our team in League City will be happy to guide and accompany you through this process.