Any physical injury you experience has the potential to be both painful and costly. Doctor bills, surgical costs, physical therapy, and prescription drugs – these expenses can add up quickly, especially if you are also unable to work while you recover.
If your injury was caused by the preventable actions of a careless person, you might not have to bear the financial burden on your own. Not only can you file a lawsuit for compensation, but legal funding can provide you with 10 to 20% of your expected settlement right away, even before the defendant pays a dime.
How You Can Get Your Settlement Now with Legal Funding
A settlement is financial compensation that you receive from the person or company at fault for your injuries when you settle out of court. Your attorney will help you calculate your total losses and then negotiate the highest possible settlement offer based on that figure.
This process can take years to finalize, especially if you decide to hold out for a fair offer or take the other side to court. However, you don’t have to wait for the money you desperately need to cover your mounting expenses, thanks to third-party legal funding companies like High Rise Financial.
Also known as pre-settlement funding or a lawsuit loan, this arrangement provides you fast cash now in exchange for a portion of the settlement you expect to get at your lawsuit’s conclusion. It is not actually a loan, and the funds you receive are not borrowed and do not need to be paid back if you end up losing your case.
The amount of funding you can receive is primarily based on the magnitude of your damages and how much compensation you seek.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
What Expenses Can Be Recovered After an Accident?
When you and your lawyer determine a fair compensation figure for your case, you will consider both economic and non-economic damages. In this way, you can calculate all the losses you experienced because of your accident to ensure you are adequately reimbursed.
Recoverable expenses include:
- Medical bills: Charges incurred for injuries related to the accident, including doctor visits, surgery costs, medications, and hospital fees.
- Future rehab costs: The estimated cost for future bills like ongoing therapy or home health care.
- Lost wages: The amount of money you estimate you would have made at your job if you were not injured. This could be temporary time off work during recovery or long-term losses because of a disability that leaves you unable to work.
- Pain and suffering: The physical and emotional distress you endured because of the accident and your injuries. Although this is more difficult to put a dollar value on, you can get monetary compensation for the trauma you experienced.
- Loss of consortium: The impact the injuries had on your relationships. For example, if you cannot maintain sexual relations with your spouse, you can seek compensation for this loss.
How We Determine Your Case’s Value
Not every lawsuit will qualify for pre-settlement legal funding, so the amount of compensation you hope to get from the defendant is only part of the equation. Each decision is made on a case-by-case basis.
When considering your application and deciding how much legal funding to offer you, we will also consider factors like:
- Evidence of liability: You will need to be able to prove that the defendant’s actions, or lack thereof, are what led to your injuries. A lack of evidence showing clear guilt could weaken your case, and you may not be eligible for legal funding. Additionally, the court might reduce your compensation potential if you were partially at fault for your injuries.
- The defendant’s ability to pay: A judgment in your favor won’t translate to financial compensation if the defendant doesn’t have the means to pay what they owe you. This could decrease your case’s value and possibly jeopardize your ability to get legal funding.
- Insurance limits: Often, the defendant’s insurance company pays the settlement. Therefore, limited insurance coverage could put a cap on your compensation.
Once we determine your case’s strength and potential value, we will extend your customized funding offer. This figure is usually around 10 to 20% of the compensation we expect you to receive.
Find Out How Much Funding You Can Receive Today
You don’t have to wait years for your settlement to realize financial freedom. As the plaintiff in a personal injury lawsuit with a substantial likelihood of success and an attorney willing to participate in a legal funding agreement, funding from High Rise Financial could be within your reach.
Once approved, the funds will be in your account within hours. You can use this money to pay for any expenses you choose, including gas, car payments, groceries, or rent. Apply for legal funding today to find out how much your case is worth.