In Norwalk, personal injury cases vary from auto accidents to medical practice and more. If you or a family member is a victim of a personal injury case, you will likely be pre-approved for a lawsuit loan through California Legal Funding to help you navigate your legal journey with financial support.
Understanding Pre Settlement Loans
A pre settlement loan is used to help a plaintiff with an ongoing personal injury case. Legal funding differs from a typical loan since the money is cash from a future settlement. Furthermore, presettlement funding is a non-recourse loan only paid if the case is settled and won in your favor.
Therefore, you don’t have to pay for the legal funding if you don’t win.
Settlement loans are still relatively new, but this kind of financial assistance is gaining momentum for plaintiffs and lawyers.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Advantages of Lawsuit Loans in Norwalk
There are several pros to getting settlement loans. It’s not just about the immediate cash to help pay medical bills and daily living expenses. A settlement loan also gives you options to overcome other financial difficulties.
A successful settlement amount should be enough for a plaintiff or you to cover the legal expenses and rebuild your life. After paying for the pre settlement funding, you will still have much to use and plan your family’s future.
Simply put, lawsuit loans help lift financial burdens. The lawsuit funding also allows you to pursue your case and get the best settlement.
Do I Qualify for Settlement Funding?
The criteria for getting lawsuit loans are as follows:
- A strong case. Settlement loans company assumes the risks and wants to invest with a decent return. A strong case ensures a win and a good return on investment.
- An attorney represents you. The attorney cooperates with the lawsuit loan firm and provides the necessary information about the case.
If these criteria are met, then you’re eligible for presettlement funding.
Do I Need a Settlement Loan?
Not all plaintiffs need settlement loans. Some defendants admit liabilities and settle right away. Before you decide whether you need a lawsuit loan or not, you need to do your research.
Here are some tips to help you.
Exhaust all your options
Research and check out all the other alternatives available for you. Getting a settlement loan is beneficial but comes with several cons.
If you’re anxious about the bills to pay, especially medical bills, check out hospitals that offer low-interest payment plans.
Complete a Free Application form now
Choose High Rise Financial Today
Choosing a pre settlement funding company is an important decision. High Rise Financial is your trusted lawsuit loans provider in the city. We understand your predicament and are ready to help you get the financial help to fight for your case and care for your family.
- Quick and Easy. The faster you file the lawsuit, the higher your chances of winning your case. Our lawsuit loan process is quick and easy! Apply for lawsuit funding today, and you can get the cash within 24 hours.
- Risk-Free Lawsuit Loans in Norwalk. If you don’t win the case, there’s no pressure to pay for the pre settlement funding.
- No Credit/Employment Check. We don’t check your credit history or your employment background. These won’t keep you from applying for a settlement loan.
- Low-Interest Rate. The interest is capped and non-compounding.
Applying for a lawsuit loan can help you get quick and immediate funds before your case settles. Call us today to get settlement funding in Norwalk, CA.