Tacoma Lawsuit Loans
Accidents are often traumatic, especially if the incident occurred through no fault of yours. If you sustained serious injuries, medical bills, hospitalization, and accident-related expenses could put you in financial adversity. Therefore, if you need money right now to get your life back on track before your injury claim settles, you may apply for a Tacoma lawsuit loan.
At High Rise Financial, we offer legal funding to claimants and personal injury victims who need financial help while waiting for their injury claim to settle. You can use our risk-free pre-settlement funding to pay hospital bills, debts, utility, buy food, and meet your basic needs. Most importantly, the lawsuit funding is non-recourse, and you won’t need to repay it if you don’t win your case.
Types of Cases that Qualify for Lawsuit Funding
Our company is committed to providing affordable settlement funding to claimants throughout Washington in a huge selection of cases and legal issues, including the following:
- Personal injury claims
- Wrongful death claims
- Nursing home negligence lawsuits
- Medical malpractice claims
- Spinal cord injury lawsuits
- Pedestrian accident claims
- Bicycle accident lawsuits
- Jones Act litigation
- Burn injury lawsuit
- Hip implant lawsuit
- Workplace injury
- Transvaginal mesh lawsuit
This is not a complete list of all the cases that we fund. We implore you to get in touch with our dedicated team to evaluate your case and determine whether you qualify for any of our lawsuit loans in Tacoma.
Is Settlement Funding the Same as a Personal Loan?
No. Our legal funding in Tacoma is not a personal loan, and we don’t expect you to repay the pre-settlement funding with your personal finances. In contrast, our lawsuit funding is a non-recourse cash advance.
You are only required to pay back using an agreed-upon percentage of your settlement amount upon winning your personal injury lawsuit. If you lose your lawsuit, you owe us nothing.
How to Apply for a Lawsuit Loan in Tacoma
Applying for our Tacoma lawsuit loan alternative is simple and easy. Here’s how to get started:
- Inform our dedicated team that you would like to get settlement funding.
- Visit our website to fill out your personal information and complete your application.
- Provide necessary details about your lawsuit.
- Provide your attorney’s contact information.
- Our trusted experts will meet with your legal counsel to discuss the merits of your lawsuit, your expected financial compensation, and other important specifics.
- Our professional team will review your application and determine if you qualify.
If you are approved for our lawsuit funding, you will get your money within the next 24 hours.
Apply for a Tacoma Lawsuit Loan Today!
Do you need immediate funds to pay bills or achieve financial stability before your case settles? Contact us today at High Rise Financial to know more about our Tacoma lawsuit loan. Our legal funding experts can enlighten you about your available options and guide you through the whole application process.