Spokane Lawsuit Loans
Personal injury claims and lawsuits in Washington often take a long time to settle. Meanwhile, the claimant may be hospitalized, out of work, and the bills will continue piling up. If you’re struggling financially and you need immediate funds to pay bills and meet your primary needs, applying for a lawsuit loans in Spokane may be the right option.
High Rise Financial offers pre-settlement funding to plaintiffs and injury victims across Spokane, Washington, and the nearby areas. Our Spokane lawsuit loans are affordable, completely safe, and risk-free. Above all, the legal funding is non-recourse, and so, if you lose your litigation, you owe us nothing.
Are Settlement Loans Safe?
Our Spokane lawsuit loans are indeed safe. Our legal funding is designed to improve your financial condition and protect you from risks. It is not a personal loan, and you don’t have to repay using your personal finances.
You only have to pay back the lawsuit funding using an agreed-upon portion of your financial compensation. Therefore, you are not obligated to pay back the funds if you lose your case.
How to Apply for Lawsuit Funding in Spokane
To apply for our settlement funding in Spokane, follow the steps below:
- Inform our experts that you would like to take out pre-settlement funding.
- Visit our website to complete your forms, provide your required personal information, and submit your application.
- Provide the relevant details about your case.
- Provide your attorney’s contact information.
- Our experienced team will reach out to your lawyer to review your case details, discuss the merits of your lawsuit and other necessary details.
- Our dedicated team will review your application and decide whether you qualify for settlement funding within 24 hours.
If you’re approved for our Spokane lawsuit loan, we will make your funds available to you in less than 24 hours.
How Much Legal Funding Can You Get?
We have made our lawsuit loans in Spokane available to plaintiffs with different cases or financial statuses. We do not set any limit on the amount of money you can get. Our lawsuit funding experts will consider the following factors to determine the appropriate value of your claims:
- The strengths or merits of your case or lawsuit
- Your expected settlement amount
- How long it may take your case to settle
- The extent of your injuries, property damages, and other accident-related losses
- The percentage of fault attributed to you
- Your prospect of a favorable outcome in your lawsuit
Our dedicated experts will review your case details and evaluate your pre-settlement funding application. With this, we can determine the right amount of money you can take out.
Contact Us Today for a Lawsuit Loan in Spokane!
Are you experiencing financial hardship after you have been seriously injured through no fault of your own? You should consider applying for settlement funding! Contact us today to apply for our Spokane lawsuit loan.
Our professional team will guide you through every step of your legal funding application. We are happy to serve clients throughout Washington.