Are you looking for lawsuit loans in Manchester but don’t know where to start? Read this guide.
Manchester is a city created to emulate its homonym in England. Industrial and great to build a life on, it’s the most populous city in Northern New England. Despite the high quality of life, Manchester, New Hampshire, has an alarming rate of accidents per year.
Suffering from an accident is the beginning of a tumultuous time. Sadly, most victims end up in financial distress despite having rightful claims for compensation. Legal funding in New Hampshire is the best option for victims.
Pre-settlement Funding in Manchester, NH
Pre-settlement funding is a type of legal funding for personal injury plaintiffs. In New Hampshire, you can get this kind of cash advance to ease the financial distress caused by an accident.
To further understand pre-settlement funding, it is important to know why most plaintiffs need it in the first place. In New Hampshire, the person at fault for an accident can be held accountable for the damages caused.
Victims can receive fair compensation for their damages, injuries, and losses. However, the court and legal processes take a long time to settle cases. During that time, victims still had bills and debts needing to be paid.
Also known as “pre-settlement loans”, this kind of funding offers a solution for plaintiffs that need funds. The benefits of pre-settlement funding are numerous.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
How Does Pre-settlement Funding Work?
If you have suffered an accident in Manchester, lawsuit loans are what most people
will advise you to ask for. However, pre-settlement funding offers a safer procedure and repayment process.
Pre-settlement loans work in this way:
- Victims that have filled out their personal injury claim can access it.
- The funding finds its basis in the strength of their case. Therefore, none of the plaintiff’s assets is relevant to the request.
- Pre-settlement funding in Manchester does not require credit or income checks. Nor does it reflect on credit scores.
- Unlike loans, victims won’t have to make monthly payments after receiving pre-settlement funding.
- The only moment recipients have to pay back is when their case is over, and they have received compensation.
Manchester Pre-Settlement Funding Lawyer Near Me (877) 735-0016
Are You in Need of Pre-settlement Funding?
If you have sustained damages from an accident that was not your fault, High Rise Financial can offer you pre-settlement funding options.
Understanding how hard it is to sustain oneself and their family after such an experience, our process is transparent and straightforward:
- After filing your case, contact us to discuss your options.
- Then, provide us with the details of your case so we can study the strength of your claims.
- We will work alongside your attorney to calculate how much compensation you’re likely to receive.
- You will have the funds you need in 24 hours if you receive approval.
- The only moment you will pay is at the end of your case. You won’t have to pay if you don’t win your case.
There are no hidden or extra fees in our pre-settlement funding services. High Rise Financial has a team of professionals in New Hampshire ready to help you in this difficult time.