New Hampshire Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
In 2018, the New Hampshire Office of Highway Safety Annual Report indicates that there was 34,174 total reported crashes in New Hampshire. A traffic crash can easily lead to minor injuries, long-term injuries, accumulated medical expenses, and other financial losses. If you are experiencing financial hardship while trying to settle your injury claims, High Rise Financial is available to help.
We provide affordable pre-settlement funding, in New Hampshire. Our pre-settlement loans are risk-free and non-recourse, meaning you only need to pay back the pre-settlement funding if you win your lawsuit. If you or a loved one need lawsuit funding, our New Hampshire legal funding may be right for you.
What Is Pre-Settlement Funding in New Hampshire?
Pre-settlement loans, in New Hampshire, exist to get you the cash advance you need to meet your basic needs while you wait for your lawsuit settlement.
Here are some of the characteristics of our pre-settlement loans in New Hampshire:
- Our alternative to traditional lawsuit loans is risk-free and gives peace of mind.
- The settlement loan is based on the potential value of your injury claims.
- No credit checks, upfront fees, or income validation is required to apply for legal funding.
- The legal funding is non-recourse, and you only have to repay if you win your lawsuit.
Applying for Legal Funding in New Hampshire
Applying for pre-settlement loans, is very simple and straightforward. Below is a breakdown of the legal funding application process.
- Visit our website to fill and submit your application form.
- Provide the necessary details about your case and the contact information of your lawyer.
- Our experts in New Hampshire will schedule a meeting with your lawyer to discuss your prospects of winning the case and the expected value of your injury settlement.
- We will review all the details of your case and make a decision within 24 hours.
If you are approved for the pre-settlement funding, you will get your cash advance in as little as 24 hours from approval.
Fault Laws in New Hampshire
New Hampshire is an at-fault state, meaning that the driver who caused the accident will be responsible for injuries, damages, and other losses suffered by the victims. The process of getting compensated for your losses can be lengthy, which is why many people turn to legal funding.
New Hampshire Personal Injury Statute of Limitations
In New Hampshire, the statute of limitations for personal injury and car accident claims is three years from the date of the accident or injury – learn more about car accident loans here. While this means that you must initiate a claim within three years, there is no guarantee that you’ll receive the compensation you deserve in that time.
Apply for Your Legal Funding in New Hampshire Today
High Rise Financial offers cost-effective pre-settlement loans to plaintiffs throughout New Hampshire. Contact us today to learn more about our legal funding in New Hampshire. Call us today to start your legal funding application.