Meridian Pre-settlement Funding
The financial aftermath of an accident can put the survivor into a lot of trouble. Medical expenses, for example, are among the highest bills they will receive. Having to depart from their job while still paying for bills could be the final straw for one’s finances.
Now imagine all of this happening to someone that wasn’t responsible for the accident. That’s why, in Meridian Idaho, victims are allowed to sue for compensation.
The settlement should be enough to cover all damages, still, it won’t arrive quickly. Legal process takes a long amount of time to settle. That’s why legal funding exists, to help plaintiffs receive assistance during lawsuits.
Lawsuit Loans in Idaho
In Meridian, you can qualify for legal funding after filing your personal injury case. Lawsuit loans in Idaho are a common option for plaintiffs, and you can qualify for one as long as you meet the requirements.
However, there are safer and more affordable options in Meridian. Pre-settlement funding is a risk-free option that does not show on credit reports.
Pre-settlement Funding in Meridian
Similarly, to a lawsuit loan, pre-settlement funding allows you to receive funds during a legal process. However, the differences between both is why we consider pre-settlement funding to be a safer option.
If you are in need of legal funding in Meridian, pre-settlement funding can help you ease your financial distress.
Among its benefits you can find:
- Approval only relies on the case’s strength. Therefore, your credit score is not relevant.
- There is no need for income validation either.
- You don’t have to pay any kind of fee during the process.
- If you get the approval, the funds will be based on your potential settlement. Your personal assets aren’t relevant either.
- This is a “non-recourse” cash back. This means you won’t have to pay anything back if you lose the case.
- Finally, you won’t be making monthly payments. You’ll only have to pay once your case is finished.
Receiving pre-settlement funding will help you cover your expenses. This way, the defense party won’t be able to put further pressure on you. Therefore, your attorney will have time to demand fair compensation for your damages.
Apply For Pre-settlement Funding in Meridian
If you are in need of legal funding in Idaho, High Rise Financial is here to help you. We pride ourselves in offering a transparent service for plaintiffs that are waiting for their cases to settle.
The application process is as easy as:
- Getting in touch with us. Explain your case so we can guide you through your options.
- Provide you with all of the relevant details. Also, provide us with your attorney’s contact information.
- We will discuss your options with your attorney.
- Approval will depend solely on the strength of your claims.
- After receiving the approval, you will have the funds available in 24 hours.
- The payback will be done after your case settles.
There are no risks and no extra steps in this process. Pre-settlement funding is the perfect option for you to ease the financial pressure after your accident. High Rise Financial is more than happy to help you during this time.
If you need further information, feel free to contact us at (866) 407-6404.