Idaho Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
When you have suffered an injury or illness caused by someone else’s negligence, you may have the right to financial compensation in Idaho. However, recovering the compensation you need could take longer than you expected. You can apply for High Rise Financial’s settlement loans in Idaho if you need a cash advance to afford your basic needs.
With our pre-settlement funding in Idaho, you can get the immediate cash advance you need to buy groceries, pay rent, utilities, and other everyday expenses. Above all, our Idaho legal funding is risk-free and non-recourse. You only need to repay the settlement loan if you win your case.
- What Is Legal Funding in Idaho?
- Types of Cases Idaho Lawsuit Loans Fund
- What Does Idaho Legal Funding Cover?
- What Are the Benefits of Pre-Settlement Loans in Idaho?
- How to Qualify for Legal Funding in Idaho
- Do You Need Good Credit to Be Approved for Idaho Legal Funding?
- Fault Laws in Idaho
- Idaho Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
- How Will You Pay Back Your Legal Funding in Idaho?
- Need Legal Funding in Idaho? Contact Us Today!
What Is Legal Funding in Idaho?
When someone has been injured in an accident or suffered an injury or illness due to someone else’s actions, negligence, or misconduct, they may be entitled to compensation for their suffering. Injury victims can recover compensation in many ways, but in most instances, filing an insurance claim or civil lawsuit against the at-fault party is the best way to maximize your compensation.
However, many injury victims are unaware of just how long it takes to move through the claims process and recover the compensation they deserve. While waiting for your insurance claim or trial verdict, you may find yourself struggling to cope financially. Fortunately, you can get financial relief by getting approved for legal funding in Idaho.
Legal funding is essentially a cash advance that provides you with a portion of your injury settlement ahead of time. This way, you can cover your outstanding debts, ensure your family is taken care of, and breathe a sigh of relief while you wait for your personal injury settlement to come in.
Types of Cases Idaho Lawsuit Loans Fund
There are multiple types of personal injury, and civil claims Idaho lawsuit loans can fund. Some of the more common types of cases our loan specialists have been able to approve legal funding for include:
- Vehicular accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, commercial truck accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bus accidents, taxi accidents, boat accidents, and any other collision involving a motor vehicle
- Premises liabilities, including amusement park accidents, hotel accidents, swimming pool accidents, dog bites, slip-and-falls, inadequate security, improper maintenance, trampoline accidents, and any other type of injuries that occur on someone else’s property
- Work-related accidents, such as construction accidents, fires or explosions, exposure to toxic substances or chemicals, factory accidents, scaffold accidents, bulldozer accidents, other types of accidents involving heavy machinery or equipment, and any type of work involving motor vehicle accidents
These are only a few of the different types of cases High Rise Financial may be able to provide legal funding. You can find out whether you have the opportunity to secure a pre-settlement loan when you contact our loan specialists for more information.
What Does Idaho Legal Funding Cover?
One of the benefits of legal funding in Idaho is the ability to use your money however you wish. In some lawsuit loans, lenders have the authority to monitor and restrict what you use your legal funding for. There are no limitations when you get your lawsuit loan through High Rise Financial.
The money is yours, the same way your insurance settlement or a trial verdict award will be. You can use it to cover a variety of expenses. Some of the more common ways our loan applicants have spent their legal funds include:
- Groceries and household toiletries or necessities
- Mortgage and/or rent payments
- Property taxes
- Auto insurance premiums
- Health insurance premiums
- Credit card expenses
- Entertainment expenses
- Phone and Internet bills
- Utility expenses
- Car payments
These are just a few ways many applicants wind up spending their pre-settlement funds. It is important to remember that these funds are coming out of your injury settlement or insurance payout.
They will need to be paid back if your attorney wins your case. It is important to keep this in mind so you do not wind up in further financial straits when your personal injury settlement comes in.
What Are the Benefits of Pre-Settlement Loans in Idaho?
Settlement loans, also referred to as lawsuit loans, are cash advances available to plaintiffs in Idaho. If you are experiencing financial instability following a traffic crash, here are some benefits of getting pre-settlement funding in Idaho:
- The settlement loan is affordable, risk-free, and readily available.
- Pre-settlement funding can be used to meet your basic needs and settle monthly payments.
- Getting Idaho legal funding substitute gives your lawyer enough time to negotiate your injury claims with the insurance provider.
When going through financial distress following an accident, getting a pre-settlement loan in Idaho may be right for you.
How to Qualify for Legal Funding in Idaho
Pre-settlement funding in Idaho, commonly referred to as lawsuit loans, is available to victims of car accidents. To apply for lawsuit funding in Idaho, follow these steps:
- Visit our website to fill out your application form.
- Provide relevant details, including your name, phone number, case details, and your lawyer’s contact information.
- Upon submitting your application form, our team will contact your lawyer to discuss your chances of winning the injury lawsuit and the expected settlement amount.
- Our legal funding experts will review your application and make a decision, typically within 24 hours;
- If your application is approved, your cash advance will be processed in as little as no time.
Do You Need Good Credit to Be Approved for Idaho Legal Funding?
Many injury victims are unable to continue working due to the severity of their injuries. This may make it difficult or impossible for you to continue supporting yourself and your family while you heal from your injuries. However, unlike traditional loans, you do not need a source of income to be approved for legal funding in Idaho.
In fact, we recognize that many victims may currently be unable to earn a living. For this reason, your ability to pay back the loan through your own source of income is not a deciding factor when determining whether you should be approved for a pre-settlement loan.
After everything you have been through, your credit may have taken a hit. It is more common than you might think for injury victims to find themselves with outstanding debts, accounts sent to collections, and other issues with their credit reports and scores.
Fortunately, High Rise Financial does not use your creditworthiness to determine whether you should be approved for legal funding. Instead, our eligibility requirements rely primarily on whether your attorney believes you are going to recover compensation for your damages.
Fault Laws in Idaho
Idaho is an at-fault state, meaning that the person responsible for the accident will be held liable for injuries and other losses suffered by the victims.
Idaho Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims
Under Idaho laws, accident victims will have up to two years to commence an action or ask the Idaho civil courts for a remedy for any type of personal injury caused by another person. Learn more about car accident loans here.
How Will You Pay Back Your Legal Funding in Idaho?
One of the great things about Idaho lawsuit loans is how injury victims can pay them back. You will not have to worry about reaching out to High Rise Financial to pay back your legal funding. Instead, your attorney will pay back your lawsuit loan once your injury settlement has been approved and sent to your lawyer.
This is an excellent way for you to begin to rebuild your life without having to trouble yourself with outstanding “debts” or budgeting for lawsuit loan repayments.
Need Legal Funding in Idaho? Contact Us Today!
Applying for a settlement loan in Idaho is very easy and straightforward. Contact High Rise Financial today to know more about our pre-settlement funding.
Our trusted lawsuit funding experts will be available to discuss your unique circumstances and educate you about your legal funding options. We will guide you through every process of your application.