Idaho Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
According to the Idaho Traffic Crash report, in 2019, there were about 27,015 motor vehicle crashes in Idaho, with 13,331 persons injured and 224 fatalities. If you need cash advance to afford your basic needs, you can apply for High Rise Financial’s settlement loans in Idaho.
With our pre settlement funding in Idaho, you can get the immediate cash advance you need to buy food, groceries, pay rent, utilities, and other everyday expenses. Above all, our Idaho legal funding are risk-free and non-recourse. You only need to repay the settlement loan if you win your case.
What Are the Benefits of Pre Settlement Loans in Idaho?
Settlement loans, also referred to as lawsuit loans, are cash advance available to plaintiff in Idaho. If you are experiencing financial instability following a traffic crash, here are some benefits of getting pre settlement funding in Idaho:
- The settlement loan is affordable, risk-free, and readily available.
- Pre settlement funding can be used to meet your basic needs and settle monthly payments.
- Getting Idaho legal funding substitute gives your lawyer enough time to negotiate your injury claims with the insurance provider.
When going through financial distress following an accident, getting a pre settlement loan in Idaho may be right for you.
How to Qualify for Legal Funding in Idaho
Pre settlement funding in Idaho, commonly referred to as lawsuit loans, are available to victims of negligent car accidents. To apply for lawsuit funding in Idaho, follow these steps:
- Visit our website to fill out your application form
- Provide relevant details, including your name, phone number, case details, and contact information of your lawyer.
- Upon submitting your application form, our team will contact your lawyer to discuss your chances of winning the injury lawsuit and expected settlement amount.
- Our legal funding experts will review your application and make a decision, typically within 24 hours;
- If your application is approved, your cash advance will be processed in as little as no time.
Fault Laws in Idaho
Idaho is an at-fault state, meaning that the person responsible for the accident will be held liable for injuries and other losses suffered by the victims.
Idaho Car Accident Statute of Limitations
Under Idaho laws, accident victims will have up to two years to commence an action or ask the Idaho civil courts for a remedy for any type of personal injury caused by another person. Learn more about car accident loans here.
Need Legal Funding in Idaho? Contact Us Today!
Applying for a settlement loan in Idaho is very easy and straightforward. Contact High Rise Legal Funding today to know more about our pre settlement funding. Our trusted lawsuit funding experts will be available to discuss your unique circumstances and educate you about your legal funding options. We will guide you through every process of your application. Call us today to get started (866) 407-6404!