Pre-settlement Funding in Florida
Lakeland Florida is a great city to start a life on. Still, it makes part of the worrying increase of accidents the state has seen in the last few years.
An accident may lead to much more trouble than most people think. Surviving with few injuries is just the first problem. Sadly, many victims end up in financial trouble and debt after surviving an accident.
The state of Florida allows survivors of third-party negligence accidents to sue for the damages caused. Victims can get fair compensation, but it takes a long time for that process to be over.
While plaintiffs wait for their cases to settle, expenses and bills are still in need of payment. With the promise of compensation in the future, plaintiffs have few options in terms of financial distress. Lawsuit loans are what most victims end up applying for.
Lawsuit Loans in Lakeland
Pre-settlement funding, also known as pre-settlement loans, is a different option in these cases. Plaintiffs that have already filed their personal injury cases can access this type of legal funding to pay their expenses.
It’s important to know the requirements for this type of funding in the state of Florida. Being a resident of the state or having your case ongoing, this is the first one.
Additionally, your injuries must come from the accident you suffered, and your attorney must agree to you receiving this kind of funding.
How Does Pre-settlement Funding Work?
Even though most people refer to it as a “loan” they share almost no similarities. On the contrary, pre-settlement funding offers great benefits over loans.
- Pre-settlement funding does not require you to run a credit or income check.
- Personal assets are not relevant to approval either. The only thing relevant in the approval process is the strength of the case.
- Credit scores are not affected after receiving pre-settlement funding. It doesn’t appear as a loan either.
- After receiving pre-settlement funding in Lakeland, you’ll only have to pay back once, and only if you win your case.
Apply For Pre-settlement Funding in Lakeland
Victims from several kinds of accidents can receive pre-settlement funding. Traffic accidents, personal injury claims, workplace injuries, are among the ones we can fund.
If you have been the victim of an accident that was not your fault, contact High Rise Financial to discuss your options. Even if your accident does not fall into the categories mentioned before, you could still qualify.
The request process is very straightforward:
- First, get in contact with us after filling your case.
- Provide us with the details of your case, as well as your attorney’s contact.
- Our legal team will study your case alongside your attorney. This to calculate how much of a compensation you’re likely to receive.
- Based on that future compensation, you will receive the funds in 24 hours or less.
- Once your case settles, you will be able to pay back with the funds from your settlement.