Jacksonville Lawsuit Loans
If you were involved in an accident caused by a negligent party, medical expenses, lost wages, and accident-related costs can put you in financial instability. Also, the legal proceedings involved in recovering injury claims are often lengthy and overwhelming. Hence, if you need financial assistance to get back on track, applying for a lawsuit loan in Jacksonville may be the ideal option.
At High Rise Financial, we are dedicated to providing financial help to accident victims and their families during such a difficult period. Plaintiffs can use the cash advances from our Jacksonville lawsuit loan to pay for basic expenses, including food, medical bills, utilities, rent, and more. Moreover, the legal funding is risk-free and non-recourse, and you won’t have to repay if you lose your lawsuit.
Are Settlement Loans Safe?
Settlement loans are cash advances provided to plaintiffs who need help achieving financial stability while they wait for their injury settlement. The settlement funding is totally safe, and you can get without any concern. Also, you are allowed to use the money from the lawsuit funding for whatever you want.
What Cases Qualify for Legal Funding
Our Jacksonville lawsuit loans are available to individuals of all financial classes. We provide lawsuit funding in a wide spectrum of cases and legal issues, including, but not limited to:
- Personal injury claims
- Bus accident lawsuits
- Nursing home negligence lawsuits
- Construction accident claims
- Wrongful death claims
- Workplace injury claims
If your case or legal issue isn’t listed above, you may still be eligible for a pre-settlement loan. Kindly get in touch with our dedicated team to see if you qualify for lawsuit funding.
How to Apply for a Pre-Settlement Loan in Jacksonville
Applying for a pre-settlement loan in Jacksonville is straightforward. Here are the steps involved:
- Complete your application by filling out your personal information through our website.
- Provide relevant details about your case and your attorney’s contact information.
- Our dedicated team will schedule a meeting with your attorney to discuss the strength of your case, the possible outcome, and expected compensation.
- We will review your application and determine whether you qualify for lawsuit funding in Jacksonville.
However, no income verification or credit check will be required from you when you submit your application. If you’re approved for the settlement funding, your will get your cash advance within 24 to 48 hours.
How a Pre-Settlement Funding Can Help You
Furthermore, our pre-settlement funding can help you in the following ways:
- Get you the immediate cash advance you need to pay your expenses, rent, medical bills, and meet other basic needs.
- Eliminate the risks or pressure involved in applying for a traditional loan.
- Give your attorney more time to settle your case and pursue your deserved compensation.
Need a Jacksonville Lawsuit Loan? Call Us Today!
To know more about our lawsuit loans in Jacksonville, call us today at High Rise Financial. Our dedicated experts will be available to enlighten you about your possible legal funding options. We’re proud to serve claimants and their family members across Florida.