Delaware Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
Statistics from the Delaware State Police – Annual Traffic Report indicates that, in 2017, there were 28,080 traffic crashes in Delaware, resulting in 8,332 injuries and 121 fatalities. In such situations, getting legal funding may be the eventual option to maintain financial stability.
You can use the cash advance from the pre settlement funding to pay for basic needs, such as food, utilities, groceries, rent, car payments, and other everyday expenses. Most importantly, it is very easy and simple to apply for our pre settlement funding in Delaware.
What is a Delaware Settlement Loan?
A settlement loan or a lawsuit loan, is a cash advance in Delaware available to accident victims awaiting settlements from their personal injury lawsuit. Here are some characteristics of Delaware settlement loans:
- Legal funding in Delaware are risk-free and non-recourse. If you lose your case, you don’t need to pay back the lawsuit funding.
- Getting a settlement loan doesn’t require credit checks, out-of-pocket fees, income verification, or upfront costs.
- Once your application is approved, your cash advance will be available within 24 hours.
Is Delaware Pre Settlement Legal?
Yes, our settlement loans in Delaware are completely legal and above-board agreements. All transactions are transparent, and there is no loan sharks or hidden fees involved. Our lawsuit funding experts at High Rise Financial will guide you through every step of the application process.
How to Apply for Legal Funding in Delaware
In case you want to apply for settlement funding, in Delaware, here are the steps involved:
- Fill and submit your funding application
- Provide the relevant information about your case
- Provide the contact information of your attorney
- Our trusted experts in Delaware will reach out to your lawyer to discuss your case further.
- Our dedicated team will review every detail of your case and make a decision.
- If your application is approved, you will receive your cash advance in less than 24 hours.
No-Fault Insurance in Delaware – Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
In Delaware, no-fault insurance is known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP). The PIP coverage will cover medical bills and lost wages:
- Up to the PIP policy limits, typically $15,000.
- For up to two years after the traffic crash.
Delaware Car Accident Statute of Limitations
In Delaware, car accident victims have up to two years from the date of the accident or injury to commence an action to recover damages.
Need Pre Settlement in Delaware? Call High Rise Financial Today!
Learn more about legal funding in Delaware like if there is a limit on how much pre-settlement funding you can apply for, how a cash advance works, and if there are restrictions on what you can spend your legal funding on.
If you or a loved one needs legal funding, in Delaware, contact High Rise Financial today.
Our experienced specialists will be available to review your pre settlement funding options and explore the legal funding available to you. Contact us today to learn more about pre settlement funding.