Cheyenne is Wyoming’s most populous city. As a result, car accidents and slips and falls are all too common. High Rise Financial offers Cheyenne lawsuit loans to assist them with legal funding when involved in such incidents.
We provide Cheyenne pre-settlement loans to individuals who’ve been in accidents and have engaged an attorney to seek lawsuit loans in Cheyenne. You might be qualified for settlement loans if you are considering suing or already suing following a vehicle accident, slip and fall, or other personal injury cases.
- The Lawsuit Funding Process in Cheyenne Is Simple and Fast
- Why Should You Hire an Attorney for a Settlement Loan?
- What Will Happen If You Are Partially Responsible for an Accident?
- Lawsuit Loans vs. Bank Loans
- When Should You Consider Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding?
- How Can You Use Pre-Settlement Funding?
- Receive Your Lawsuit Funding within a Day After Approval
The Lawsuit Funding Process in Cheyenne Is Simple and Fast
Fill out our quick lawsuit loan application form available on our legal funding website. After you complete and submit your settlement loan application, one of our pre-settlement funding professionals will contact you to verify your application.
Step 1: Qualification
Fill out the online lawsuit loan application form to get started. After the submission of your application, a representative of our organization will approach you to confirm your application acceptance. But you must get legal representation (lawyer) to qualify for a pre-settlement loan.
Step 2: Review
Our underwriters would move on to the next step, which is contacting your lawyer to review your claim and get the relevant case information and files regarding your claim. If your lawyer responds quickly and we are confident with your case, we will notify you immediately regarding your lawsuit loan eligibility.
Step 3: Approval
Once your case passes all of the requirements, you and your lawyer will sign a legal agreement before we transfer settlement funding. However, we will not provide a lawsuit loan if you don’t sign the agreement. The rest follows quickly.
Step 4: Receive Pre-Settlement Funding
We will transfer the settlement loan amount to your account, or we may send you a cheque overnight. It is that simple!
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Why Should You Hire an Attorney for a Settlement Loan?
Having a lawyer handle your case demonstrates to legal funding providers that your claim has validity. If your application is accepted, the pre-settlement funding company will place a lien on it, ensuring repayment of our lawsuit loans when you receive your settlement payout.
Cheyenne Pre-Settlement Funding Lawyer Near Me (877) 735-0016
What Will Happen If You Are Partially Responsible for an Accident?
Cheyenne still enables you to claim if your fault does not exceed 50%. However, under the state’s Modified Comparative Negligence-51% Bar, the jury would deduct the percentage you were responsible for the accident from your compensation.
Lawsuit Loans vs. Bank Loans
There are 3 primary reasons why settlement loans are preferable to bank loans.
- No credit check for lawsuit loans exists, and we will not inquire about your work. These items are irrelevant since we will get our settlement funding repayment from the compensation, not your wallet.
- There are no limits on how you can use the money from lawsuit loans. It is, after all, your money.
- If you win, you don’t have to stress about repaying us; your attorney will handle it. Plus, you don’t have to stress about repaying us if you don’t win because we will not get our settlement loan repayment.
Complete a Free Application form now
When Should You Consider Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding?
While every situation is different, pre-settlement funding in Cheyenne is often a good idea for those who need funds soon. Often, a person in an accident has suffered injuries preventing them from working as they did, but that does not mean your landlord or mortgage company is okay with waiting until your lawsuit settlement is paid. There are several reasons why you may wish to seek funding now:
- You need money because you are unable to work.
- You cannot continue your medical care without paying for some of the care you have already received.
- You fully understand the risks to pre-settlement funding, including the cost, and you are okay with accepting that risk.
- You do not want to go further into debt and pay interest on loans or medical debt as you wait for the lawsuit.
- Your attorney has noted it may be some time before you receive funding from a settlement, especially if your case is likely to be drawn out.
It is a good idea to discuss your need for funding with your attorney as well as your family. Be sure you know the value this can bring to you and any risks associated with it. In many situations, pre-settlement funding solves a secondary problem that an accident like this causes, one that can further limit the quality of your life and cost you in the long term.
Consider what might happen without access to these funds and the inability to work. You may struggle to keep your rent or mortgage paid, you may be unable to continue getting the medical care you need, and even things like going to the grocery store become impossible. Even if you were well off prior to the accident, the length of lawsuits can make it hard to sustain your lifestyle and needs, even when it is someone else’s fault.
How Can You Use Pre-Settlement Funding?
With a pre-settlement loan, you may be able to use the funds for anything you need, including anything you see fit to spend the funds on. This may include:
- Paying your rent and mortgage payment
- Covering credit card payments so you do not get further behind or suffer damage to your credit score
- Coverage for your utility bills to keep your home safe to live in
- Food, insurance costs, and other day-to-day living expenses you have
- Other expenses, such as personal loans
The lender does not restrict you on how you use these funds. And, because this is a non-recourse loan, you do not have to worry about being unable to pay it back if the settlement does not come through. You owe the lender nothing in that situation.
When you are facing lost wages due to uncontrollable factors, especially incidents in which you have suffered financial loss due to no fault of your own, it makes sense that you should seek out financial support through pre-settlement funding. It is a resource that can make a big difference in your quality of life going forward.
Receive Your Lawsuit Funding within a Day After Approval
Are you ready to take the first step in obtaining the pre-settlement funding you require? Fill out our lawsuit loan application for free, available on our pre-settlement funding website. Considering the specifics of your claim, we can offer you up to $1 million within 24 hours after the approval of your settlement loan application.