Rhode Island Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
According to the Rhode Island Highway Safety Annual Report, in 2019, traffic crashes were responsible for about 288 serious injuries and 58 fatalities in Rhode Island. If you were involved in a negligent auto accident, you may pursue financial compensation through a personal injury claim.
Unfortunately, accident victims may fight a series of legal battles before recovering damages. If you need legal funding to maintain financial stability during such a difficult period, pre-settlement loans in Rhode Island, may be right for you.
Requirements for Legal Funding in Rhode Island
The main goal behind a pre-settlement loan, is for those in Rhode Island to receive legal funding while settling their case. To qualify for pre-settlement funding:
- You must have a personal injury claim.
- You must have sustained a traffic accident injury.
- You must have a lawsuit pending in Rhode Island or be living in the state.
How Our Legal Funding Works
At High Rise Financial, we have made applying for our lawsuit loans easy and straightforward. You can get lawsuit funding in four easy steps:
- Notify us about your interest in a settlement loan.
- Visit our website to fill and submit your application form.
- Provide your case details and your attorney’s contact information.
- Our experienced lawsuit funding team will contact your lawyer to discuss your chances of winning and the expected settlement
- Once we approve your application for a settlement loan, you will receive your cash advance within 24 hours.
How Can You Use Your Pre-Settlement Funding?
You can spend your pre-settlement funding in the following ways:
- Buy food and groceries
- Pay bills, rent, and debts
- Make car payments
- Pay monthly expenses and utilities
- Pay healthcare costs
How Fault Laws Can Affect Your Possible Settlement
Rhode Island is a fault state, meaning a person injured in an auto accident in Rhode Island can file a claim or lawsuit against the at-fault driver.
Additionally, Rhode Island follows the pure comparative negligence law. That means after a traffic crash, you can recover damages proportionate to your fault in causing the accident, even if you were almost entirely at fault.
The less at fault you are for the crash, the higher percentage of a settlement or judgment available for you to receive.
The Statute of Limitations Doesn’t Guarantee a Quick Settlement
Rhode Island personal injury statute of limitations states that an accident victim has up to three years after an accident to file a claim or lawsuit against the at-fault party.
This deadline only applies to filing your claim. It does not mean that you will get the cash you deserve within that timeframe. You could spend months or years fighting for compensation, which is why many people turn to legal funding.
Need a Lawsuit Loan in Rhode Island?
Applying for pre-settlement loans, in Rhode Island, is easy. Contact High Rise Financial today to schedule a case assessment.
Our experts will discuss the lawsuit loans available to you. We will guide you through the pre-settlement funding application from start to finish.