Mississippi Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
The financial ramifications of traffic accidents can be overwhelming. If you’re going through financial difficulties after a car accident, applying for legal funding may be the ideal option to get immediate relief.
High Rise Financial provides affordable pre-settlement funding in Mississippi. You only need to repay the legal funding if you win your personal injury case. By applying for our one of settlement loans, plaintiffs in Mississippi can get the immediate cash advance they need to buy food, pay rent, settle medical bills, and other monthly expenses.
What Is Legal Funding in Mississippi?
Legal funding exists to get plaintiffs the immediate cash advance needed to meet basic needs while waiting for their injury case to settle. The pre-settlement funding we offer is unique due to the following characteristics:
- The pre-settlement funding is risk-free and non-recourse.
- Applying for legal funding doesn’t require credit checks, income validation, or upfront fees.
- Getting pre-settlement funding in Mississippi depends on the strength of your case and the expected value of your injury settlement.
- Your cash advance will be made available within 24 hours if approved for the lawsuit funding.
How to Apply for Pre-Settlement Funding in Mississippi
Applying for our answer to traditional lawsuit loans in Mississippi is easy and fast. Here are the steps involved in the legal funding application process.
- Visit our website to fill and submit your application form, where you can include key details about your claim, such as case details and lawyer’s contact
- Our trusted team will meet with your attorney to discuss your case, the chances of a favorable outcome, and the potential value of the settlement.
- Our experts will review your application and case details, then make a decision within 24 hours.
If you are approved for the pre-settlement funding, you will get your cash advance in less than 24 hours.
The Statute of Limitations Doesn’t Impact Case Speed
According to the Mississippi Office of Highway Safety, in 2018, there were 664 fatalities and 546 serious injuries in traffic crashes across Mississippi. Under Mississippi law, accident victims have up to three years to seek remedy for injuries and damages suffered in the traffic collision through the civil court system.
The statute of limitations doesn’t guarantee a speedy settlement. Civil suits can drag on for months or years, while the expenses from the accident pile up. This is one reason why many people turn to legal funding.
Apply for Your Legal Funding in Mississippi Today
At High Rise Financial, we offer affordable legal funding to accident victims and their families throughout Mississippi. Call us today to learn more about our legal funding and other lawsuit loans substitutes. Our team will review your case details and determine whether you qualify for a settlement loan.