Massachusetts Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
According to statistics from the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT), in 2020, there were 99,953 total traffic crashes in Massachusetts. If you’re finding it difficult to stay financially stable after being injured in a traffic accident, you may get the lawsuit funding you need by applying for a settlement loan, also known as lawsuit loan, in Massachusetts.
At High Rise Financial, we understand the burden placed on plaintiffs and their loved ones due to the injury. Our lawsuit funding in Massachusetts, commonly referred to as lawsuit loan, ensures that you get cash advance to pay for various expenses such as food, rent, groceries, utilities, and medical treatment.
Fault Laws in Massachusetts
Massachusetts is among the states that follow the “no-fault” car insurance system. Under the system, you will pay for medical costs and other out-of-pocket losses incurred from the accident using your insurance policy.
Minimum Car Insurance Coverage Requirements in Massachusetts
All Massachusetts drivers are required to have minimum amounts of insurance coverage, including:
- $20,000 liability coverage for bodily injury per person
- $40,000 total liability bodily injury coverage per accident
- $5,000 liability coverage for property damage
- $8,000 in no-fault coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage at $20,000 per person or $40,000 total per accident.
What Is a Pre Settlement Loan?
A settlement loan can be described as a non-recourse cash advance available to plaintiffs in Massachusetts who are awaiting settlement of their injury claims. Some characteristics of Massachusetts legal funding include:
- Eligibility for pre settlement funding in Massachusetts is based on merit. No credit check or income verification is required to get legal funding.
- Lawsuit loans alternatives in Massachusetts are non-recourse. If you lose your lawsuit, you don’t have to repay anything.
- Cash advance is available to you within 24 hours once your Massachusetts settlement loan is approved.
Getting a risk-free pre settlement loan in Massachusetts can help you achieve financial stability during such a difficult period.
How to Apply for Legal Funding in Massachusetts
Here are the steps involved in applying for settlement funding, commonly referred to as lawsuit loans, in Massachusetts:
- Submit your application for legal funding and provide the relevant information.
- Our dedicated pre settlement funding team in Massachusetts will contact your lawyer to discuss your case.
- Our experts will review every detail of your case and make a decision.
Once we approve the pre settlement funding, you will receive the cash advance in as little as no time.
Choose High Rise Financial for Your Pre Settlement Loans in Massachusetts
Are you experiencing financial difficulties after a negligent car accident? A lawsuit funding may be right for you! At High Rise Financial, we offer affordable settlement loans, also known as lawsuit loans, to plaintiffs who need financial assistance.
Call us today to know more about our legal funding in Massachusetts. Our team will guide you through every phase of your pre settlement funding application.