Massachusetts Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
If you are finding it difficult to stay financially stable after being injured in a traffic accident, you may get the lawsuit funding you need by applying for Massachusetts legal funding.
At High Rise Financial, we understand the burden placed on plaintiffs and their loved ones due to the injury. Our Massachusetts legal funding ensures you get a cash advance to pay for various expenses such as food, rent, groceries, utilities, and medical treatment.
- Fault Laws in Massachusetts
- Minimum Car Insurance Coverage Requirements in Massachusetts
- What Is a Pre-Settlement Loan?
- Spending Your MA Legal Funds
- How to Apply for Legal Funding in Massachusetts
- How to Pay Back Your Massachusetts Pre-Settlement Funds
- Choose High Rise Financial for Your Pre Settlement Loans in Massachusetts
Massachusetts is among the states that follow the “no-fault” car insurance system. Under the system, you will pay for medical costs and other out-of-pocket losses incurred from the accident using your insurance policy.
Minimum Car Insurance Coverage Requirements in Massachusetts
All Massachusetts drivers are required to have minimum amounts of insurance coverage, including:
- $20,000 liability coverage for bodily injury per person
- $40,000 total liability bodily injury coverage per accident
- $5,000 liability coverage for property damage
- $8,000 in no-fault coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage at $20,000 per person or $40,000 total per accident
What Is a Pre-Settlement Loan?
A settlement loan can be described as a non-recourse cash advance available to Massachusetts plaintiffs awaiting settlement of their injury claims. Some characteristics of Massachusetts legal funding include:
- Eligibility for pre-settlement funding in Massachusetts is based on merit. No credit check or income verification is required to get legal funding.
- Lawsuit loans in Massachusetts are non-recourse. If you lose your lawsuit, you don’t have to repay anything.
- A cash advance is available to you within 24 hours once your Massachusetts settlement loan is approved.
- A risk-free pre-settlement loan in Massachusetts can help you achieve financial stability during such a difficult period.
In Massachusetts, you have the right to spend your legal funding money however you need to. Many lawsuit loan recipients report spending their legal funding on a variety of daily living expenses and household necessities, such as:
- Rent payments
- Mortgage payments
- Car notes
- Auto and life insurance coverage
- Utility bills
- Internet and phone bills
- Extracurricular activity costs
- Credit card debt
With pre-settlement funding, your family no longer needs to struggle while waiting for their MA injury settlement or civil claim compensation. You can get the financial relief you need when you need it most by contacting High Rise Financial for help today.
These are the steps when applying for settlement funding in Massachusetts:
- Submit your application for legal funding and provide the relevant information.
- Massachusetts’s dedicated pre-settlement funding team will contact your lawyer to discuss your case.
- Our experts will review every detail of your case and make a decision.
Once we approve the pre-settlement funding, you will receive the cash advance in as little as no time. Your Boston legal funding, or wherever else you may reside in the state, could be transferred to your account in hours, giving you peace of mind without delay.
Use your funds to repay the lawsuit loans when your lawyer wins your case. This is a non-recourse loan. Therefore, you don’t need to worry if you don’t win the case. You won’t pay out of pocket.
Thankfully, this is not the case. You will not have to worry about repaying your MA car accident loan if your attorney does not win your case. This is a minimal to no-risk opportunity for you to get back on your feet after struggling financially due to your motor vehicle wreck.
Are you experiencing financial difficulties after a negligent car accident? Lawsuit funding may be right for you. At High Rise Financial, we offer affordable settlement loans to plaintiffs who need financial assistance.
Call us today to learn more about our legal funding in Massachusetts. Our team will guide you through every phase of your pre-settlement funding application.