Hawaii Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
A traffic accident can result in severe injuries, hospitalization, and missed time at work. Thankfully, plaintiffs who have a pending lawsuit in Hawaii may qualify for a pre-settlement loan.
At High Rise Financial, we have provided legal funding to several accident victims in Hawaii going through financial instability. Through our settlement loans in Hawaii, you can get the cash advance you need to meet your basic needs and pay for day-to-day expenses.
Start the application process for Hawaii legal funding online with High Rise Financial.
In This Article
Hawaii Car Accident Statistics
Here are some car accident statistics involving an injury, according to the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation:
- In 2015, there were 3,921 total traffic accidents.
- In 2016, there were 4,087 total traffic accidents.
- In 2017, there were 3,442 total traffic accidents.
Learn more about car accident loans by calling High Rise Financial or starting the application process online today. You deserve to be compensated for your losses following a car accident and not have to pay for medical bills and other expenses out of your own pocket.
Fault Laws in Hawaii
Hawaii is a “no-fault” state. This means that your auto insurance company will pay for injuries, medical expenses, and other related financial losses up to your personal injury protection (PIP) coverage limit, notwithstanding who was at fault for the traffic collision.
Minimum Car Insurance Coverage Requirements in Hawaii
Vehicle owners in Hawaii are required to minimum a minimum car insurance coverage of:
- $10,000 in PIP or no-fault coverage
- $20,000 liability coverage per person per accident
- $40,000 liability coverage for injuries to one or more persons per accident
- $10,000 liability coverage for property damages
What Is Pre-Settlement Funding in Hawaii?
Pre-settlement loans in Hawaii exist to get you the cash advance you need to meet your basic needs while waiting for the lawsuit to settle.
Here are some ways that our settlement loans in Hawaii are different from traditional lawsuit loans:
- The pre-settlement funding is based on your injury claims, not your credit score.
- The cash advance is non-recourse. You pay back nothing if you don’t win your lawsuit.
- There are no upfront fees, and your cash advance will be available within 24 hours if approved for the pre-settlement.
How Our Hawaii Legal Funding Works
Getting our settlement loan in Hawaii is quick and hassle-free. You will need to notify us about your interest in getting legal funding. You can visit our website to submit your application and provide relevant information about your case and your attorney’s contacts.
Our legal funding experts will contact your attorney to discuss your case and determine your expected compensation. Our team will review your case and get back to you within 24 hours. If your application for the pre-settlement funding is approved, you will get your cash advance in as little as no time.
How You Can Use Your Hawaii Legal Funding
If you are approved for legal funding in Hawaii from High Rise Financial, you can use it for any of the following:
- To pay for medical bills (ambulance transportation, hospital stay, surgery, medical equipment, prescriptions, etc.)
- To pay for renovations to your home if you are paralyzed due to the accident
- To pay the utility bills
- To buy groceries or clothes
- To pay any other bill or invoice you receive
The money does not have to be earmarked solely to pay expenses related to the accident that left you injured. You can use it for anything you deem appropriate or necessary in your life. However, it might be in your best interest to pay off debt and bills that you receive because of the car crash.
Apply for Your Settlement Loans in Hawaii Today
Applying for pre-settlement funding in Hawaii may be your ideal option when going through financial instability. Therefore, if you or a loved one needs affordable legal funding in Hawaii, a settlement loan may be available for you.
Learn more about how cash advances work, and call us today at High Rise Financial to know more about our lawsuit loans in Hawaii. Our trusted lawsuit funding team will gladly discuss your legal funding options and help determine your ideal lawsuit loan. Do not wait a minute longer. Apply online for legal funding in Hawaii from High Rise Financial.