In This Article
- Legal Funding in Santa Ana, CA
- How Do Santa Ana Lawsuit Loans Work?
- What Should You Do If You Have Any Questions While Filling Out Our Settlement Loan Application?
- Is There a Deadline for Submitting Your Settlement Loan Application?
- How Do You Repay Our Lawsuit Loan?
- Choose High Rise Financial for Your Santa Ana Legal Funding Needs
Legal Funding in Santa Ana, CA
A pre settlement loan can make the difference between getting the justice you deserve and settling for less. To continue pursuing justice in their claims, litigants can use lawsuit loans to get funds from settlements in advance.
If you reside in Santa Ana or anywhere else in California, High Rise Financial offers pre settlement loans that may enable you to cover your expenses and live a decent life while you wait for your settlement.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
How Do Santa Ana Lawsuit Loans Work?
More people than you may think are unaware of how simple our lawsuit loan procedure is. Many people believe that Santa Ana lawsuit loans work like traditional loans. However, this is untrue. Traditional loans and settlement loans have major differences. First, let’s go over how to get your Santa Ana lawsuit loan approved:
- In Santa Ana, you submit a settlement funding
- Our team evaluates your settlement loan application to check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible and agree with our terms and conditions, we will approve your lawsuit loan
- After that, we promptly transfer the pre settlement funding into your account within 24 hours.
That’s how easy it is. However, there are certain requirements for the approval of your Santa Ana lawsuit loan. You must file a lawsuit and have legal representation (lawyer) for your lawsuit. That is the primary requirement we use to decide whether to approve Santa Ana lawsuit loans.
Having a bad credit score will not restrict you from getting a settlement loan since you have to repay our settlement loans from the settlement amount rather than your own pocket. So your past financial decisions, good or bad, do not matter.
Santa Ana Pre-Settlement Funding Lawyer Near Me (877) 735-0016
What Should You Do If You Have Any Questions While Filling Out Our Settlement Loan Application?
Our lawsuit funding application is simple. However, there could be times when you get stuck and have questions. In these situations, contact us online through our 24/7 live chat option or call us at (866) 407-6404.
Our pre-settlement funding experts want you to be satisfied with our settlement loans. Additionally, our experts can explain lawsuit loans in more detail, including their advantages and how they work. Furthermore, we can assist you through the lawsuit loan application procedure.
Is There a Deadline for Submitting Your Settlement Loan Application?
In California, you have two years from the date of the incident to file a lawsuit against the responsible party. This time limit to file a lawsuit against the at-fault party is known as the statute of limitations.
We don’t impose deadlines on the lawsuit funding we provide. To obtain more information regarding settlement funding, submit a lawsuit loan application or get in touch with us at any time. You do not have to accept our legal funding even if you complete our presettlement funding application.
Complete a Free Application form now
How Do You Repay Our Lawsuit Loan?
The steps you must take to repay our lawsuit loans are listed below:
- Settle your lawsuit. Settle or win your lawsuit to determine your compensation amount.
- Get your settlement amount. Obtain a cheque for your lawsuit settlement.
- Repay us. Your lawyer will deduct our pre settlement funding repayment amount and his/her fees. He will send us a cheque for the amount of our lawsuit loan and give you the rest of the amount.
We coordinate lawsuit loan payments with your lawyer. We will contact him or her to know the status of your ongoing case and other details.
Choose High Rise Financial for Your Santa Ana Legal Funding Needs
To begin your lawsuit loan process, click the green Apply Now button at the top of our page or give us a call today. In most cases, customers have their pre settlement funding amount in their account within 24 hours.
Do not accept an insurer’s lowball offer if your litigation is taking too long to resolve and you quickly have to pay your expenses. Instead, ask High Rise Financial to provide legal funding in Santa Ana to assist you in covering your expenses and keep fighting for what is rightly yours.
Call or text (877) 735-0016 or fill out our form to apply today for free.