In This Article
Oceanside Legal Funding
Oceanside, a small idyllic coastal community is part of Tillamook County in California. As a lot of people visit here to seek rejuvenation at the beachside, the increased traffic unfortunately also sees a rise in accidents. Crash analysis statistics point to over 458 accidents, with more than 300 people injured. California has an accidental death rate of 66.4 per 100,000 people. And to give an estimate of driving, an average resident drives about 8935 miles per year in California.
Accident injuries are life-altering and expensive. The expense is more when you are involved in a personal injury lawsuit. To manage finances in times like these, lawsuit loans prove a blessing. Let us discuss how to get settlement funding in Oceanside, California.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
What is Oceanside legal funding and how to apply for it?
Negligent behavior like drunk driving, breaking signals, lane cutting, tailgating often result in mishaps. If you or someone from the family has suffered from grave accidental injuries because of someone else’s carelessness should apply for a lawsuit. But such legal procedures are notorious for taking a long time to process. So to deal with the expenses of medical bills, pre settlement loans are offered by legal funding services. A pre settlement loan enables immediate cash in your account to deal with the rising expenses at hand. Here are the few common steps to apply for lawsuit funding:
- The application process takes place online by filling out a form with all details of your accident and injury. You will have to submit the contact information of your attorney for verification.
- An experienced attorney is appointed to understand the case and weigh the consequences and favors of the outcome by speaking to your attorney.
- Once your situation is reviewed and approved, the lawsuit loan cash amount will be deposited in your account, often within 24 hours.
When seeking pre-settlement funding, there is a set period of two years in California. You need to apply within two years from the date of the accident, otherwise, the case will not be considered for compensation.
Oceanside Pre-Settlement Funding Lawyer Near Me (877) 735-0016
Benefits of a Lawsuit Funding
There are several benefits of relying on a settlement loan for a personal injury lawsuit such as:
- You can pay off your medical bills as well as regular expenses by using the money.
- A pre settlement funding is a non-recourse loan, which means you don’t have to pay back if you lose the case. But if you win, you can pay back the amount together from the settlement loans received.
- There is no pressure, unlike insurance companies who make the plaintiff settle for less taking advantage of the immediacy.
- You get advice from the attorney on how to lead the case for receiving settlements.
Call or text (877) 735-0016 or fill out our form to apply today for free.