‘the increased traffic unfortunately also sees a rise in accidents. In such cases, seeking support from California Legal Funding can provide financial relief and assistance for those dealing with the aftermath of accidents in Oceanside.
Crash analysis statistics point to over 458 accidents, with more than 300 people injured. California has an accidental death rate of 66.4 per 100,000 people. And to give an estimate of driving, an average resident drives about 8935 miles per year in California.
Accident injuries are life-altering and expensive. The expense is more when you have a personal injury lawsuit. To manage finances in times like these, lawsuit loans prove a blessing. Let us discuss how to get settlement funding in Oceanside, California.
What are lawsuit loans in Oceanside, and how to apply?
Negligent behavior like drunk driving, breaking signals, lane cutting, and tailgating often result in mishaps. If you or someone from the family has suffered from grave accidental injuries because of someone else’s carelessness should apply for a lawsuit.
But such legal procedures are notorious for taking a long time to process. So to deal with the expenses of medical bills, pre settlement loans using legal funding services. A pre settlement loan enables immediate cash in your account to deal with the rising expenses. Here are a few common steps to apply for lawsuit funding:
- The application process takes place online by filling out a form with all your accident and injury details. You will have to submit the contact information of your attorney for verification.
- An experienced attorney is appointed to understand the case and weigh the consequences and favors of the outcome by speaking to your attorney.
- Once your situation is reviewed and approved, the lawsuit loan cash amount will be deposited in your account, often within 24 hours.
When seeking pre-settlement funding, California has a set period of two years. You need to apply within two years from the date of the accident. Otherwise, the case will not be considered for compensation.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Benefits of a Lawsuit Loans in Oceanside
There are several benefits of relying on a settlement loan for a personal injury lawsuit, such as:
- You can pay off your medical bills and regular expenses by using the money.
- A pre settlement funding is a non-recourse loan, which means you don’t have to pay back if you lose the case. But if you win, you can repay the amount together from the settlement loans received.
- There is no pressure, unlike insurance companies who make the plaintiff settle for less taking advantage of the immediacy.
- You get advice from the attorney on how to lead the case for receiving settlements.