Burbank is dubbed the Media Capital of the World and is home to over 100,000 people. Driving is part of people’s daily lives. Reports show that 83% of all licensed drivers are frequently on the road, which means accidents are inevitable.
A lengthy legal battle is among the top reasons for personal injury cases. Applying for a lawsuit loan can help you get immediate funds before your case settles. Call us today to get settlement funding in Burbank, CA.
Pre Settlement Loans Requirements
You can apply for presettlement funding if you or your family has a personal injury claim and are a Burbank resident. An attorney should represent you and be willing to cooperate with a settlement loan firm.
Some hesitate to get settlement loans primarily because of the lack of information. Therefore, it’s critical to understand legal funding and how it can help your case before deciding.
Is a Lawsuit Funding the Right Choice?
A pre settlement funding is for you, especially if you need breathing space to recover from financial difficulties. The injuries you sustained may leave you unable to work or operate your business. There are also medical, legal fees, and living expenses to consider.
Why is my Lawsuit Loan Application Denied?
There are several reasons why lawsuit loans applications are denied. Two of the most commons reasons are as follows:
- Lack of attorney. You need to hire a lawyer to represent your case. They provide the documents and other information about your lawsuit.
- You already applied and received a settlement loan. Your pre settlement loan will be denied if you have received maximum legal funding. Many apply for multiple settlement loans to get additional cash. Your application will be denied if you have the full possible legal funding for your case.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Alternatives to Lawsuit Loans in Burbank
Don’t worry if your lawsuit loan application is denied multiple times. There are still alternatives to consider. Here are a few:
- Personal loan. Apply for a personal loan if you have a good credit record. A good credit score qualifies you for a lower interest rate and a fixed repayment period.
- Seek out help from family/friends. Ask for help from your family or friends. However, it may strain the relationship, especially if you don’t get the settlement fee.
- Low-interest credit card. Use a credit card for necessary expenses as it has a lower charge than a traditional loan. You can also get cash advances from their credit cards when strapped for cash, but this is a rather costly option.
Cases That Qualify for a Settlement Funding
Many personal injury cases qualify for pre settlement funding. In addition, our lawsuit loans specialist evaluates cases, including whistleblower protection, wildfire litigation, mass tort, commercial litigation, sexual abuse, labor law, medical malpractice, and others.
High Rise Financial offers settlement loans to Burbank residents who need financial support during personal injury cases.
Apply for a Lawsuit Loan at High Rise Financial
Our process for lawsuit loans in Burbank is hassle and risk-free. We don’t ask for your credit history; most of the settlement loan progress is between our lawsuit loan specialists and your attorney. You are only required to pay after you win the case.
Make the call, provide your attorney’s contact details for your case, and you’re ready. Our settlement loan firm is ready to help you with any questions and concerns about pre settlement funding.