Life in Bakersfield is quieter compared to other Californian towns, whether you are visiting the Bakersfield Museum of Art or studying at California State University. However, life can still surprise you, even in more quiet towns, particularly in the form of personal injuries and vehicle accidents. In such situations, seeking assistance from California Legal Funding can provide the support you need to navigate the legal challenges that may arise.
Accidents that cause physical injury may necessitate costly medical treatments and sometimes the need for financial recompense. For the victim and their lawyer, this process can take a long time and gets expensive. Fortunately, you can apply for settlement funding in Bakersfield to get you through these tough times financially. A pre settlement loan is a non-recourse kind of legal funding that can offer you monetary assistance before your anticipated settlement.
What Things Do You Look For in a Case?
First, it must be a situation where you anticipate receiving monetary recompense. We are unable to assist you if you are bringing a civil lawsuit to obtain a different outcome. Lawsuit loans are taken out in anticipation of a potential settlement. There are several types of cases that we fund. To know if you can get pre-settlement funding for your case, you can look at the cases we fund.
Second, you must have legal representation. A lawyer’s involvement in a case indicates that a legal professional believes you have a lawsuit and a likelihood of winning. We will discuss the specifics of your case with your attorney during the lawsuit loan evaluation process.
Some of the information we ask from your lawyer include the worth of your claim, your prospects of winning, and if there are any legal hurdles to your success. These may include concerns with the statute of limitations or questions of negligence. As a nationwide lawsuit loan provider, we are aware of how different these might be for each state.
To apply for free, call (877) 735-0016
Is a Bakersfield Lawsuit Loan a Traditional Personal Loan?
Personal loans and lawsuit loans share some similarities, but there are other significant differences between these two types of loans. Some differences are listed below:
- Personal loans have stringent eligibility criteria and payback standards. However, to qualify for a lawsuit loan, you do not need a credit check.
- Personal loans have high rates of interest while High Rise Financial offers settlement loans with the lowest rates of interest.
- Whatever the outcome of the lawsuit, the borrower must pay back the personal loans. However, Bakersfield lawsuit loans are non-recourse lawsuit funding which means that you do not have to pay back if you lose your case.
- Additionally, pre settlement loans are generally tax-free. It is not regarded as taxable income because it is a part of your legal settlement. But, if you use your pre settlement funding to invest, you might need to pay taxes on it.
Settlement loans are completely risk-free for you! This non-recourse type of lawsuit funding in Bakersfield permits lenders, such as High Rise Financial, to only collect collateral if you win your lawsuit since the collateral here is the plaintiff’s compensation.
Bakersfield Pre-Settlement Funding Lawyer Near Me (877) 735-0016
How Do We Determine Your Bakersfield Legal Funding Amount?
Our maximum settlement funding amount currently is $1 million; however, the majority of settlement loan amount offers are considerably less. Here is how we figure out how much pre settlement funding to give you.
- You respond to a few basic questions on our settlement loan application
- We discuss the specifics of your claim with your attorney, including how much you might be able to recover.
- After that, we figure out a fair pre settlement funding amount offer and a simple interest rate.
- We ensure you still get a sizeable settlement after your lawsuit settlement, unlike the other legal funding Our settlement loan contract terms clearly specify how much we will deduct from your compensation after the settlement of your case, and we never impose compound interest. There are no hidden charges on our settlement loans.
Even a small settlement loan amount can make a difference between being able to pay your essential bills or seeing your credit suffer, or even worse. Insurance providers drag cases to put financial pressure on plaintiffs. We at High Rise Financial offer you lawsuit funding to relieve that pressure.
Want to Know More About Bakersfield Lawsuit Loans? Contact Us Now
You can contact us online or give us a call at (866) 407-6404 to speak with a member of our knowledgeable team about how pre-settlement funding can help you. Please take the time to learn more about who we are and how we can help you. Contact us today to begin the risk-free lawsuit loan process!