Alaska Legal Funding
No Credit Check
No Job Required
Apply in Seconds for FREE!
Stay afloat with cash through pre-settlement legal funding.
According to the Alaska Injury Facts Report, motor vehicle accidents were responsible for about 32% of serious transportation-related injury among Alaska residents in 2016. If you need legal funding to achieve financial stability during such a difficult period, pre settlement loans from High Rise Financial, commonly referred to as lawsuit loans in Alaska, may be right for you.
This pre settlement funding in Alaska provides you with the cash advance you need to meet your basic needs and settle monthly expenses. Also, the settlement loan is non-recourse. You are only obligated to repay the pre settlement loan if you win your lawsuit.
Fault Laws in Alaska
Alaska follows the “pure comparative negligence” principle. The rule allows accident victims to collect damages even if they were up to 99% at fault for the collision. However, the amount you may recover will be reduced by your fault percentage.
The Alaska Mandatory Liability Insurance Law
In Alaska, vehicle owners must have the following minimum amounts of liability auto insurance coverage:
- $50,000 liability coverage for bodily injury or death, per person injured or killed in an accident.
- $100,000 liability coverage for total bodily injury or death liability in an accident.
- $25,000 liability coverage for property damage per accident.
Statute of Limitations
Under Alaska laws, personal injury actions to recover damages must be filed within two years of the date of the accident or injury.
How to Apply for Lawsuit Loan Alternatives in Alaska
At High Rise Financial, we have made our pre settlement funding application as straightforward as possible. Here are the processes involved in applying for our lawsuit loans substitutes in Alaska:
- Notify us about your interest in applying for our lawsuit funding.
- Visit our website to fill and submit your application form.
- Provide relevant details about your case and attorney’s contact information
- Our legal funding specialists will contact your lawyer to discuss your case and expected compensation.
- We’ll make a decision within 24 hours.
However, applying for our settlement loan in Alaska, also known as lawsuit loans, doesn’t require a credit check or income validation. If your application for pre settlement funding in Alaska is approved, you can get your cash advance afterwards.
Need Alaska Lawsuit Loan Alternatives? Call Us Today!
If you live in Alaska and need pre settlement funding, commonly referred to as lawsuit loan, call High Rise Financial today. Our settlement loans in Alaska are non-recourse, and the legal funding feature low-interest rates.
Our specialists will evaluate your case details and enlighten you about your lawsuit funding options. With our pre settlement funding, you won’t need to apply for traditional lawsuit loans in Alaska. Call us today to get started.