The Financial Education PSA Scholarship is awarded each year by High Rise Financial. If you wish to apply, please read through these official terms and conditions to ensure your eligibility for the $1,500 award.
In order to be eligible for the Financial Education PSA Scholarship award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled/accepted at an accredited college, university, or graduate school
- At least 18 years old at the age of enrollment
- U.S. citizenship OR legal residency to work or study in the U.S.
- Able and willing to submit proof of enrollment, contact information, and other required personal data
- Create a unique public service announcement (PSA) on a financial literacy topic
The following applicants are INELIGIBLE from consideration for this scholarship award:
- Employees of High Rise Financial and children of employees
- Past recipients of the Financial Education PSA Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to answer a brief questionnaire from High Rise Financial representatives for the purposes of publicity
- Applicants who submit the same PSA for other scholarships
Selection & Notification of Winners
Applications must be received by the due date listed on the official Financial Education PSA Scholarship page.
High Rise Financial, following the end of the application period, will create a scholarship selection committee to decide on a winner. The selection committee will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, sexuality, disability status, veteran status, country of origin, or any other protected class.
High Rise Financial is unable to answer any questions regarding the status of applications or the scholarship itself, as the firm receives a large number of applications. All necessary information can be found here and on the official scholarship page.
Winners of the Financial Education PSA Scholarship will be notified by email. An announcement will also be made on High Rise Financial’s blog as well as via a press release. This announcement will serve as notification to all applicants on the status of the scholarship award.
The scholarship award will be mailed directly to the winner’s college or university. Instructions for mailing the check will be requested at the time of the award.
While it is necessary to collect some personal data for identification and contact purposes, applicants’ personal information will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties.
High Rise Financial reserves the right to use the winners’ names and photos in any announcement, blog post, press release, or additional marketing materials as part of the promotion of the Financial Education PSA Scholarship.
By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image.