High Rise Financial is proud to announce its first Scholarship Essay Contest in the amount of $750 to one full-time student who is currently attending a college or university within the United States in 2019. Whether you have a chosen a major or are still undecided, you can apply as long as you meet the requirements found below.
Our company has decided to initiate this new scholarship program in order to provide financial help to hard-working students who have a strong passion for education but have a hard time keeping up with their bills while trying to get through school. With the rising costs of education, including books, we are aware how difficult it can be to make ends meet and we are excited to be able to take some of this burden off the shoulders of at least one student. We anticipate offering additional contests every year moving forward!
Who is High Rise Financial?
High Rise Financial is a legal funding company who offers an alternative to a lawsuit loan. Meaning, we are able to provide victims of personal injury or accidents with cash before their lawsuit eventually settles with absolutely no risk. If the victim happens to lose their case, there is no obligation to pay us back and this is one of the main differences between legal funding and a loan for a lawsuit. Not only does our company help victims with access to money that they may desperately need, we also help prevent victims from being forced into settling too early and for a settlement well below what they actually deserve due to desperation for the settlement funds.
Applicant Eligibility & Requirements for Scholarship Essay Content
Applicant must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for our Scholarship Essay Contest:
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college or university in the United States for the 2018/2019 school year.
- Minimum GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- Citizen or permanent legal resident of U.S.A.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Be in good academic standing with your education institution.
Applicant must submit the following by April 30, 2019 (deadline) via email to email@example.com (with subject = “High Rise Financial - Scholarship Essay Contest”):
- Cover page including your full name, address and mailing address (if different), phone number (preferably your mobile number), area of study, anticipated date of graduation and the name of the college/university you’re currently attending.
- Unofficial transcripts.
- A 600 to 1,200 word essay addressing what influence you believe the legal funding industry has on personal injury plaintiffs and defendants (including all parties involved) and what you think the legal funding industry will be like in the next 10 years.
We will only accept one application per individual.
The essay (or any part of it) cannot be printed elsewhere and must all be your own original content.
We reserve the right to post your essay (or any part of it) on our website, whether you win the scholarship or not.