Legal issues in Ohio usually take a long time to settle. However, as the case continues to drag on, daily living expenses, medical costs, and financial obligations will keep accumulating for the claimant. If you need money right now to sort out your bills and living expenses before getting your rightful compensation, applying for a lawsuit loan in Ohio might be your best option.
High Rise Financial provides risk-free legal funding to accident victims and claimants across Ohio. Our Ohio lawsuit loans and pre-settlement funding are very affordable and completely safe. In addition, the pre settlement loans are non-recourse, and you won’t need to repay anything if you lose your lawsuit. Our lawsuit funding can help you achieve financial stability during such a difficult period.
How to Apply for Settlement Funding in Ohio
Furthermore, applying for our lawsuit loans in Ohio is simple and stress-free. Follow the steps below to apply for a settlement loan:
- Inform our specialist that you would like to take out a settlement loan.
- Visit our website to fill out your forms and provide your personal information.
- Provide the pertinent details about your case or lawsuit.
- Provide the contact information of your lawyer.
- Our experienced team will get in touch with your legal counsel to review your case details and discuss the merits and other aspects of the case.
- Our reliable lawsuit funding experts will review your application and decide if you qualify.
If approved for our settlement loans, you will get your funds within 24 to 48 hours.
How Much Settlement Loan Can You Get?
However, the amount of settlement loan you can receive will depend on the strength and value of your claims. Our settlement funding experts will consider the factors below:
- The merits of your case.
- The magnitude of your physical injuries, property damages, or accident-related losses.
- The percentage of fault or liability attributed to you.
- Your prospects of winning the lawsuit.
- The amount of financial compensation you may likely receive.
- The time it will take to settle your case.
Our experienced lawsuit loan specialists will review your case details, evaluate your settlement funding application, and determine the right amount of cash advance you are likely to receive.
Are Settlement Loans Safe?
At High Rise Financial, our lawsuit loans are absolutely safe. The presettlement funding is aimed at protecting you from risks. You won’t pay back the settlement loan with your personal money. Instead, you will pay back using part of your expected financial compensation if you win the case.
Contact Us Today for a Settlement Loan in Ohio!
Are you facing financial distress after a personal injury or negligent accident? You may apply for our settlement loans. Contact us today to apply for our lawsuit loan in Ohio. Our professional team will assist with your application and improve your chances of a favorable outcome.