North Dakota Settlement Loans
A person involved in a negligent accident may face financial adversity due to medical bills, being unable to work, accident-related costs, and the complicated nature of the lawsuit. If you need an immediate cash advance to pay bills and get your life back on track before your case concludes, you should apply for a lawsuit loan in North Dakota.
At High Rise Financial, we provide affordable settlement loans to accident victims and plaintiffs with pending legal issues in North Dakota. Our lawsuit loans are absolutely safe and non-recourse. You can use the funds from the presettlement funding to pay your medical bills, buy food and groceries, pay rent, and other primary needs.
How to Qualify for Settlement Loan in North Dakota
In addition, qualifying for our settlement funding in North Dakota is based on the strengths of your lawsuit. We do not perform credit checks, income verification, or job history checks on applicants. Also, you don’t have to worry about any monthly payments, out-of-pocket fees, or upfront costs.
Our lawsuit funding specialists will examine your case details. We will approve your settlement loan application depending on your claims and the potential compensation amount. You can always get in touch with our trusted lawsuit funding experts to know your available settlement loan options.
Applying for Lawsuit Loans in North Dakota
At High Rise Financial, our presettlement funding is aimed at offering financial assistance to plaintiffs and their families. Follow the steps below to apply for settlement funding in North Dakota:
- Notify our experts that you want to take out a settlement loan.
- Visit our website to fill out your form and provide your personal information.
- Provide relevant information about your lawsuit and the contact details of your attorney.
- Our trusted settlement loan team will discuss the strengths of your case, the expected settlement amount, and other pertinent specifics with your attorney.
- We review your lawsuit loan application and make a decision.
If you are approved for the settlement loans, you can pick up your funds in less than 24 hours.
How to Spend Your Settlement Loan
If you’re approved for any of our settlement loans, you can use your money to:
- Meet up on bill payments
- Pay your rent
- Cover living expenses
- Pay childcare obligations
- Buy groceries and food items
- Pay your utilities and mortgage payments
- Provider for your family’s living expenses and needs
- Settle medical bills and surgery costs
Essentially, the settlement loan belongs to you, and you are free to spend the funds how you want.
Contact Us to Apply for Non-Recourse Lawsuit Loans in North Dakota
Do you need money right now to pay bills before your case settles? Call us at High Rise Financial today to apply for our risk-free lawsuit loan in North Dakota. Our dedicated legal funding team will be happy to speak with you and discuss your settlement funding options. We proudly serve plaintiffs in North Dakota and surrounding areas.